Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to start off by saying that I'm a grade 12 student.
Yes, a student with a zeal for history.
I've made this thread, because I want to extend my knowledge through everyone here (if it's not too much to ask...)

At school, I'm currently taking a grade 12 history course, since I took a history course the previous year consisting of prehistory, to the 16th century, full of civilizations like the Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Chinese...

So here's my point. I wanted to spawn a portal to knowledge within GBAtemp, considering I don't have a proper encyclopedia, and it all starts with everyone here at GBAtemp!

This would really mean a lot to me, considering my thirst for knowledge in the historical area.

Not even just history though. Tell me what's going on in your country. I want to be connected with the world, and everything around it. Whether it's knowledge that's been passed down for centuries or milleniums, or current with todays society, please, tell me.

Would be much appreciated.
smile.gif

Now for some quotes (just for the heck of it):

QUOTE said:
"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it." -George Santayana

"Cogito, ergo sum", English:"I think, therefore I am." - René Descartes

Please, post some quotes, so I can add to the list.
rolleyes.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If only there were already a simple website, contributed by volunteers, where you could look up all sorts of information about everything including history.
rolleyes.gif

I think it was called... I don't know... 'Wiki' something

Whoops, I guess enarky beat me to it.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?