GBAtemp.net EXCLUSIVE: DS-Xtreme *Update*

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This seems to be shaping up to become the greatest NDS flash device yet, and completely out of left field too. The only flaw is the fact that I would rather have removable media, as 512MB just isn't quite enough for my liking. But if the price is right, then this will be super XTREME!

DS-X Guru

Part of the DS-X Team
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For all of you who want to discuss live with other people diggin the DS-Xtreme, you can visit our Official Channel on IRC. We are on the Efnet Network; Channel #ds-x.

You are all Welcome!

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice, good thing I didn't purchase a G6 Lite yet. Why get G6 Lite when you can get next generation flashcart(card?) like this?

richardfong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so can anyone guesstimate whether you will be able to save as normal on the DS-X as if you were playing the game normally or do you think the card will use its own system?

Hairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, this product looks really hot
biggrin.gif
Can't wait to see a review on it!

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank goodness for GBATEMP! Without your excellent reviews I would be lost. I only wish I knew about you guys before I bought the old Super Card.

Anyway, how about some more pictures of this new cart? Would it help if I said "pretty please?"

gbtemp111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WOW! that is impressive. no gba support, but that is perfect for those that don't care. they should somehow cover up the usb mini port on the top, though...eh, guess it's not that bad.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Konamix02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great my Christmas looks like it's starting to look good this year.
DSLite
G6 Lite
DS-X
That would be the best ever to me. Now I dont have to worry about having to lose my SD card whenever I take it out. If you guys are worried about the miniUSB thing on it, maybe they can make a little cap thing to go over it so it'll be sturdy and it wont get dust in it while you're using it. G6 should have had a miniusb in their flash cart too. Now all you guys that were complaining that DS should have a USB port, now you got one. I hope it's under $90 since the G6 Lite is that price too.

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont think supercard and M3 will quickly release those ds cards.Supercard lite hasnt completed a month and m3 lite wasnt even released,if they do this they will harm their own business.

archangelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would order from divineo.cn and not .com though. I've had very bad experiences with .com and I'm still waiting for my G6Lite pre-order... I might consider cancelling as my G6Lite will probably arrive at the same time this DS-X from .cn

In either case, it make sense the thing costs a bit more... probably the cost of the USB controller and what not.

Prema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

deadlocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

archangelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm... I guess I know where I'll be ordering from then...

Hope they modchip-store doesn't pull a WINSUNX with the G6s...
First they went for $40ish at pre-order... then suddenly they jumped to $80 after they got flooded with orders and they just pulled the orginal product

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf