Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
bnwchbammer said:
PedoBear!.jpg

(Pedobear is the costume, just another person in the pic to add to the awesomeness)
Pedobear%20and%20GBATemp.jpg

(and just cuz you need it for the contest, here's Pedobear with tempy!)

Hah, fun day at school! Maybe this'll add some competition to the mix (then again maybe not)
Happy Halloween!
this wins.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is my costume! It is some mysterious guy from the woods of autumn (a fictionary place I made up in my mind)! The autumn(fall) gave me its inspiration to do this, the autumn is the beginning of a much darker era of the year, at least now in my own country. And that fits nicely for halloween!
The wooden skull around my neck is actually a piece of root that I found in a forest as a child, I painted it myself. I'm still not sure if someone did the eyeholes by hand and then left it behind or if it is a natural creation, since the holes somewhat looks like signs after some branches, but I'm not totally sure.

The dagger-like sword, is a really old and rusty one that I got from my grandfather once! The hat was a stylish hat once, but is now in a very poor condition, so it fits quite good into this dress. The main black dress did I got when I took part in an opera production. As you can see I added some leaves to my costume also.

I'm sorry if the picture isn't so sharp, my camera isn't the best......or maybe my beloved girlfriend who took the pictures was to scared to hold it still enough
nyanya.gif

CHECK THE CHAIR WITH THE FOXSCULL AT MY RIGHT SIDE FOR GBATEMP PROOF!!

Good luck everyone with your great looking costumes!!
smile.gif

Man%20of%20Fall.JPG

rickdgray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxRAG3 said:
I think I should win because I got every single detail perfectly. Even the right side of my shirt is untucked, as seen in the first photo.

Details? What details? The shirt half untucked and the pant leg rolled up aren't details. That would take under 3 minutes to fix. A full Mark VI Mjolnir armor set would be "detailed". Kind of an arrogant remark in my opinion...

EDIT: grammar

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy shizzle!

So far my favs are

lingan (donkey kong - my favorite nintendo character
biggrin.gif
)

phantomicecube (ryuk - possibly costume of the year!!!!!!)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys have done an awesome job on your costumes! There's so many good ones it's hard to pick a favourite.
biggrin.gif

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Svorax said:
xxRAG3 said:
I think I should win because I got every single detail perfectly. Even the right side of my shirt is untucked, as seen in the first photo.

Details? What details? The shirt half untucked and the pant leg rolled up aren't details. That would take under 3 minutes to fix. A full Mark VI Mjolnir armor set would be "detailed". Kind of an arrogant remark in my opinion...

EDIT: grammar

Details simply means I covered every route, and it well applies son. You can take your Halo armor, and it may be more 'advanced', but its no where near looking exactly like the armor from the game (unlike mine!)

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1tk48n.jpg

2d1k45g.jpg

If they are too small just let me know and I'll re upload them. I just feel bad for people on bad connections who have to load giant pictures.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty. The competition is closed (as of November 2nd, 23:59 GMT actually.) I have been awestruck and I think I may have fallen in love with Mega Man all over again.
wub.gif
Thank you all very much for your submissions! Stay tuned for winners!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
For staff: It's pointless keeping this on the portal until the winners have been announced so I've unpinned the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo