Hacking GBA VCs No Longer Saving. (luma3DS Commit# 9057774)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
running the latest Compile-able Commit to Luma3DS (9057774 ) and i have the path set to "AuReiNand.bin" (i've been lazy in changing my Compiling script :P ) case in point with a Custom one made for Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories.

i'll save just after the first area (traverse town) wait a second then Press Home hit A to exit. (this ends in turn Reloading CTRBootManager9 ) and go about my business, if i relaunch the VC. it reverts to the Previous Save point.

this is the vers i use of CTRBM9: https://github.com/OperationNT414C/CtrBootManager/releases/tag/2.0.0

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*boop* just happened again with another GBA VC (this time being i made around The Sims Bustin Out) any ideas whats going on?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't you ever read the Luma Wiki?
One: YEs pathchanger was set Properly so dont Gripe at me about that for using a Bootmanager,
Two: i'm no longer using an Emunand Setup and run SysNand (if i was using an Emunand setup and was experincng this problem then i wouldnt have Room to complain. )
Three: it always returns me to my Bootmanager desipte i've Set the path back at Luma's.bin
and Four: i dont even Have a Patched TWLFirm/AGBFirm

for me the First Save Sticks i can Exit and reload power cycle everytime and see teh save's there. Past that Anytime it saves i fi return to home Menu (Home button) and get sent to my Boot manager then load Luma, FFT. Save's gone.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
<snip>
You had better post this to Luma Github rather than raging to anyone communicating on this post.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed reply to trashed post -rp

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Dracari
As you can see from the user's flag, it seems just like a linguistic difference. He wasn't trying to be rude, actually, he suggested pretty much the only solution he could think of.

Anyway, this is better suited for either the Luma3DS thread itself (where Aurora can see this post) or even better, the Github bug tracker.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night