TamaPochi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello so I recently bought a new3ds xl

After installing twmenu++ and launching it my 3ds hits a blackscreen and freezes same with gba injects DSi ware or the ds internet settings.

I tried Twlfix which gave me a "failed" on uninstalling version data but otherwise twlfix worked fine, deinstalling and installing it again and ctrtransfer and nothing is working.

For clarity I followed the normal guide to restore cfw as it was already hacked and was on the latest luma.

I hope someone is able to help me as I already asked in various discord server and no one was able to help me.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello so I recently bought a new3ds xl

After installing twmenu++ and launching it my 3ds hits a blackscreen and freezes same with gba injects DSi ware or the ds internet settings.

I tried Twlfix which gave me a "failed" on uninstalling version data but otherwise twlfix worked fine, deinstalling and installing it again and ctrtransfer and nothing is working.

For clarity I followed the normal guide to restore cfw as it was already hacked and was on the latest luma.

I hope someone is able to help me as I already asked in various discord server and no one was able to help me.
do you have any ds carts? if so. do they yeild the same errors?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gives you a black screen when you launch TWilightmenu and any gba vc game (both injected & official)? Is your sd card formatted as Fat32 32kb cluster size?
What about 3ds games, do you get any black screens or errors when launching them?
You sure you don't have an emunand setup? I'm asking 'cause if you only installed TWilightmenu on emunand (and not sysnand), TWilightmenu wouldn't work. Gba vcs wouldn't work either, but not sure if they'd give you a black screen or just reboot the 3ds (or not)..

TamaPochi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gives you a black screen when you launch TWilightmenu and any gba vc game (both injected & official)? Is your sd card formatted as Fat32 32kb cluster size?
What about 3ds games, do you get any black screens or errors when launching them?
You sure you don't have an emunand setup? I'm asking 'cause if you only installed TWilightmenu on emunand (and not sysnand), TWilightmenu wouldn't work. Gba vcs wouldn't work either, but not sure if they'd give you a black screen or just reboot the 3ds (or not)..
Yes my sd card is formatted as fat32 with 32kb I also tried other sd cards

I do not get any errors with 3ds games they work just fine

I'm not using emunand if I go to settings it says "Sys" before the firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...