Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurjas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you stupid? I said I don't have a 3DS nor a Gateway, I am saving for a 3DS XL and a Pokemon Y copy, unlike you apparently.

I'm not into pokemon anymore im just waiting for Bravely Default actually so relax

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not into pokemon anymore im just waiting for Bravely Default actually so relax

Please tell me more.

... I'm having patience. I know how these things work. I'm not creating threads wondering where my pokemon is nor am I getting irritated by people's position on patience. I am, however, getting irritated because it seems you don't understand my words.
Oh? Then it means I'm doing my job correctly.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks I will and you're the one talking about supporting developers but clearly you have hacked your wii and have flashcarts for ds and gba so ? You're point is

My point is I still buy games for the consoles I own, yes because even if you hacked your consoles, you can't buy games for your consoles. I mean come on you can get all gaemz 4 free, WOOHOO long live wads and roms.

Gurjas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My point is I still buy games for the consoles I own, yes because even if you hacked your consoles, you can't buy games for your consoles. I mean come on you can get all gaemz 4 free, WOOHOO long live wads and roms.

Thanks Bud !!! :)

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't people have patience these days?
It'll be released eventually.
Don't worry.

Windows 8 wasn't written in a day, nor was Rome build in one.

Yet people expect these things instantaneously and feel that they are entitled to them. *sigh* This whole topic is pointless, in my opinion.

Reactions: Yepi69

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yet people expect these things instantaneously and feel that they are entitled to them. *sigh* This whole topic is pointless, in my opinion.

Much like fools believing in PS4 and Xbone emulators a day after the E3.
Or idiots thinking that when a console/handheld is released, an emulator shows up immediately.
Or noobs that take "hacking" on Youtube seriously.

Yes I completely agree with you.

Still, people should learn to bring up some patience.
Spoiled brats.

Reactions: Yepi69

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I couldn't agree with you guys more than enough.

Your profile picture along with that text of yours, matched pretty well.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I'm disgusted by the negativity around here in regards to this device. Every time something gets announced, it's the same group of spoiled brats who make pointless QQBITCH/whining/crying posts. It's not going to make the new firmware come out any faster. It will come out in due time. With a situation like this, there is no pleasing everybody; the main goal is to please as many people as possible. I truly wish people around here would start seeing that. It pisses me off to see a team that has made incredible progress getting hammered by negativity with regards to features and things beyond their control.

We went from LOLFAKE to MOAR FEATURES to RELEASE FASTER WTF to flat out whining. I don't like where it's headed. :angry:

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Personally, I'm disgusted by the negativity around here in regards to this device. Every time something gets announced, it's the same group of spoiled brats who make pointless QQBITCH/whining/crying posts. It's not going to make the new firmware come out any faster. It will come out in due time. With a situation like this, there is no pleasing everybody; the main goal is to please as many people as possible. I truly wish people around here would start seeing that. It pisses me off to see a team that has made incredible progress getting hammered by negativity with regards to features and things beyond their control.

We went from LOLFAKE to MOAR FEATURES to RELEASE FASTER WTF to flat out whining. I don't like where it's headed. :angry:

Kids who are too good to be buying games.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Personally, I'm disgusted by the negativity around here in regards to this device.

Welcome to GBATemp.
Here's your complimentary glass of bitching and a plate of whining.

I do agree with you tho.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I couldn't agree more! I've been a member of GBATemp for 3 months and I'm already tired of pointless negativity and bitching between members. It's sad and I'm sure some talented hacker/dev got discouraged by this forum. Let's be positive and love each other ... otherwise we just sound like a bunch kid that have something to compensate for :S

Reactions: cearp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu