Hacking Gateway PRIVATE BETA 2.3b

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldjim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the emunand format get rid of save games by any chance? May have jump head first into this, and rushed it. Too scared to check if my save games are gone

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the emunand format get rid of save games by any chance? May have jump head first into this, and rushed it. Too scared to check if my save games are gone
if you formatted your whole sd card yes if you formatted just the emunand..no..I don't think so

coldjim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i just clicked format emunand on the gateway menu to try this new beta out, but forgot about my saves

Criznittle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now to decide whether to wait for the official release or just use the beta.

from what i've read no one is having any issue with the beta... yet.

did anyone have problems with their saves from 4.xx-7.xx emunands after the beta and 8.xx update?

coldjim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry. Everything is wiped out in the process. It has always been like that.

You must have backed up your WHOLE SD card first, then created the emuNAND partition.

Dammmmm!

Ur right :( I lost em :(

my own fault really!

ANyone got a save for zelda??? Had two sages to get

Dr. Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You must have backed up your WHOLE SD card first, then created the emuNAND partition.

best way to do this? i grabbed my save files off of the SD, i can't just copy them back after updating the emunand? save files are from a backed up rom if that matters

XStationCube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do we have to do that? I was under the assumption that to update your emuNAND you just went into the settings menu and made sure you were in the Gateway settings menu and then did a system update.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
best way to do this? i grabbed my save files off of the SD, i can't just copy them back after updating the emunand? save files are from a backed up rom if that matters

Best way to do this is:
1.Create a folder on your PC.
2. In the root of the SD card, select every file and folder; copy everything to the folder from step 1.
3. Format emuNAND.
4. Select everything in the folder from step 2 and copy the contents back to the root of the SD card.

That's pretty much all.

Do we have to do that? I was under the assumption that to update your emuNAND you just went into the settings menu and made sure you were in the Gateway settings menu and then did a system update.

Create =/= Update :arrow:

qUaK3R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quick question, can I just update my emunand without having to format anything? just run gateway, load up emunand 7.x on my 2.2 gateway, update emunand through system update to 8.x, and then use gateway 3.3?

sgtkwol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question, can I just update my emunand without having to format anything? just run gateway, load up emunand 7.x on my 2.2 gateway, update emunand through system update to 8.x, and then use gateway 3.3?

No need to format anything.

Reactions: qUaK3R

alepman89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
any one faced any problem playing T.Life on 3DZ format? it give me an error but plays ok on 3DS format i used MGS3d

alepman89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't think it had online, just streetpass?

this is my first time to emunand my system,are all games with 3dz format are not compatible , i tried the pocket soccer game (eshop title eur only)
also had the same error

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my first time to emunand my system,are all games with 3dz format are not compatible , i tried the pocket soccer game (eshop title eur only)
also had the same error
The only 3dz I have is Mario kart, so idk.

Criznittle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also had the same error

are you saying 3dz's aren't working online now? like mario kart??

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've personally only tried T. Life (I thought it was online but maybe it is just SP) and it came back with invalid 3DZ. I will try Pokemon Y soon (just need to figure out how to inject a header into the rom I want my owm save not a community one, hopefully the 3DZ will work with that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn