• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked after i removed smeas dns from tubehax in wifi connection ;)

Are you on a N3DS or O3DS that is below 10.0? Do you have a linked NNID?

I can guarantee you that if you are on a N3DS with a linked NNID the you will not be able to access ANYTHING that tries to sign into a NNID without updating your NVer first.

Even if you do that (or don't have a NNID linked to the console), you won't be able to access any content pages or download anything from the eShop unless you use HANS or install the 10.0 eShop. And the 10.0 eShop will not work unless you are on 10.0 or higher emunand (O3DS only) or you use Gateway Mode.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could do it manualy with save data filer, its just about 4 to 5 cia games, i do not have a backup of my emunand, its up to date.
Im worried about my NNID, even if i format my emunand on o3ds through system settings, i wont be able to link it to my new 3ds? Im from Brazil, nintendo support couldn't care less about us, so calling or emailing them is out of the question.
And my NNID "it's" from Canada, Brazil don't have Wii U eShop, and Canada accept international credit card from Brazil.

That might prove troublesome. You could back up your current emunand and the contents of your SD card, then format emunand again and use the newly formatted one to perform the "downgrade". If I remember correctly the "downgrade" basically involves dumping some system files from the emunand you want to downgrade (not sure which ones) and injecting them into the lower version emunand to make it recognize the installed titles on the sd card. Fairly certain that this can be done even if the private key changes.

goembario

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you use gateway: Yes
Emunand version: 9.5
Did the eshop work: Yes
What worked: Downloaded Tri Force Heroes update 2.0 succesfully and installed it.
Did you perform step 8: No
Extra Notes: No error so far

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's working, but when I launch the E-Shop, I go to pokemon picross, click on download, and black screen "error occured"

Do you use gateway: Yes (3.5.1)
Emunand version: 9.0.0-28E
Game installed: None, BlackScreen "Error Occured" When I press download on Pokémon Picross
Did you perform step 8: Yes
Extra Notes: Always the same problem

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's working, but when I launch the E-Shop, I go to pokemon picross, click on download, and black screen "error occured"

Do you use gateway: Yes (3.5.1)
Emunand version: 9.0.0-28E
Game installed: None, BlackScreen "Error Occured" When I press download on Pokémon Picross
Extra Notes: Always the same problem

Can you access or download anything else besides Pokemon Picross? From what I am seeing that title was just released last month, which means it will be using the new encryption and need to be cryptofixed.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems like all updates work using this but game demos and the like with the new crypto don't
Sounds like it.

With that in mind, maybe update the OP to specifically request that people test downloading games and demos from before 9.6 only. It seems clear that updates work (plus you can download game updates without actually accessing the eShop) and 9.6+ games from the eShop won't work at all, regardless of any changes we made here.

Edit:

Still working on a solution to spoof the kernel version for the latest eShop application for CFW users. I know it can be done because customized system apps exist with fw spoofs (like the MicroSD Card Management one), but for the life of me I cannot figure out what to do myself.

Last edited by Aroth,

Lord Socky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emunand version: 9.0
Game installed: Mario & Luigi Dream Team & Smash Bros DLC from inside game
Extra Notes:

Can confirm it fixes the eShop embedded in Smash Bros, downloaded some DLC I already owned. Can't test buying DLC, I would assume it works though. Presumably any other games with similar DLC systems work as well.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emunand version: 9.0
Game installed: Mario & Luigi Dream Team & Smash Bros DLC from inside game
Extra Notes:

Can confirm it fixes the eShop embedded in Smash Bros, downloaded some DLC I already owned. Can't test buying DLC, I would assume it works though. Presumably any other games with similar DLC systems work as well.

Buying DLC and installing updates from inside the games shouldn't have been broken by the eshop changes. The only thing that stopped that was the new version check that was done when signing into your NNID.

For the purposes of this thread, please only report confirmations of success if you downloaded and installed a full game or demo (not dlc or updates) from inside the eshop itself.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Buying DLC and installing updates from inside the games shouldn't have been broken by the eshop changes. The only thing that stopped that was the new version check that was done when signing into your NNID.

For the purposes of this thread, please only report confirmations of success if you downloaded and installed a full game or demo (not dlc or updates) from inside the eshop itself.
For everything that needs to login using the nnid you need to have the newest NVer version installed or a patch. This happend with nintendos latest server changes, so this will fix dlc shops to, if it fixes the eshop.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For everything that needs to login using the nnid you need to have the newest NVer version installed or a patch. This happend with nintendos latest server changes, so this will fix dlc shops to, if it fixes the eshop.
Exactly, but this was not an eshop change, it was a NNID change.

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It could, but how are you using FMP on sysnand? And why? If you have gateway and are using sysNAND you are a fool...

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It could, but how are you using FMP on sysnand? And why? If you have gateway and are using sysNAND you are a fool...
Sorry, but some of us, want to have the downloaded games we payed for in the sysnand so we can play without need of having to boot the emunand.
And i want to get the DLC i payed for again in the sysnand, not having to download everything if someday someone updates by error or something.
Some of us only uses the emunand to have a try to some games, like a demo, but for games that will never have one.

And again, i'm sorry for beeing a fool ;)

Reactions: keven3477

marksteele

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, but some of us, want to have the downloaded games we payed for in the sysnand so we can play without need of having to boot the emunand.
And i want to get the DLC i payed for again in the sysnand, not having to download everything if someday someone updates by error or something.
Some of us only uses the emunand to have a try to some games, like a demo, but for games that will never have one.

And again, i'm sorry for beeing a fool ;)

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that (at least it doesn't till we find a new exploit on the higher firmwares)

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this! =)

Emunand version: 9.0.0.28E (N3DS SysNAND is 9.0.0-20E)
Game installed: SSB Demo, TL Welcome Version, Sonic Boom Theme, Badge Arcade, some other free stuff
Extra Notes: Accessing the Theme Shop shows all the free badge arcade themes, but you cannot download them?? Some Game update data also will not install like SSB as it want's a system update.

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
Emunand version: US 9.5 (region changed from EU)
Did the eshop work: No. Gives me Error Code: 005-5602
Game installed: None. All in another SD.
Extra Notes: I did a region change to US because I want to do a system transfer to my n3ds from my o3ds which has a regular (none region changed) US emunand which has been downgraded to 9.5 for this purpose.

If I try to do a system transfer, I get the same error. If I, however, try to do a NNID set up it doesn't complain or even give me errors. This is all on the region changed emunand BTW.

As a side note, EU sysnand hasn't been touched at all. Not even NNID. All it has is my WiFi info. It's also on version 9.0.

Last edited by Sephirosu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries