Hardware gateway help

MrFake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking through some of gateway-3ds dot com's resellers, and I just don't know which one was safe enough. I live in the USA and need a reseller safe and from here. If anyone can recommend, it would be VERY appreciated.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was looking through some of gateway-3ds dot com's resellers, and I just don't know which one was safe enough. I live in the USA and need a reseller safe and from here. If anyone can recommend, it would be VERY appreciated.
I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to ask this in the Flashcards & Custom Firmwares section.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I know about that. It doesn't like pointer codes, plus its offline
For everyone's sake, I hope that if you do get a Gateway card, it bricks your console before you can use cheats online. You're basically saying that you want to pay $80 to be a scumbag.

MrFake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol so now insulting? Ok then. I will use online cheats for as long as I want. And guess what? You can't stop me lol. But thx anyway.

MrFake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And? I am a not FTW. And isn't buying a gw good? I'm not one of those FTW who uses NTR. Blame Nintendo lol. Pray to god that they will kill NTR, so people's only options would be to get a gw.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And? I am a not FTW. And isn't buying a gw good? I'm not one of those FTW who uses NTR. Blame Nintendo lol. Pray to god that they will kill NTR, so people's only options would be to get a gw.
What is an FTW? And even if NTR did get killed, no one is going to pay $80 for some stupid cheats.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to get into a big GW vs NTR war, but I have been creating gateway cheats for a long time and havent ran into any problems with gateway itself, or with the cheats.

the best place would be to buy from someone on this site in the trading area. but you only have 47 posts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China