Gateway E-Mail not delivered

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 10hoch15, Jul 18, 2014.

1. 10hoch15
    OP

10hoch15 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Shall we be worried guys?

I know that they have server issues on a regular basis, but this time it seems odd to me that all 3 FW links are down and when i tried to inform them via sales@gat

PS: lurked a rather long time but regged for this hopefully not too bad news

2. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pok├ębro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    The sales e-mail has been down for a while. I think it was taken down even before the firmware links were made unavailable. Sorry you registered just to create this thread, but this is one of the many threads that get closed by the mods -- threads that are created unnecessarily to spread rumors that are most likely false, so you're not the first person to do this. Welcome to GBATemp though! We like it when you use existing threads to post things that have a related/relevant thread already. Creating new threads unnecessarily will get you stoned to death (well not really, but you'll get flamed severely). Enjoy :)

Edit: Oh and also, get a flame-retardant suit. You're gonna need it for this thread. :D

migles likes this.
  3. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    I think they just took them down to avoid all the questions they get that aren't about sales, they probably have a private one now for just the resellers to contact them on

4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    gateway is running with your money! go grab it before its too late!

ps. send them an email saying their email doesn't work. maybe they don't know...

IronClouds, fst312 and gamesquest1 like this.