Hacking Games booting via disc channel

WiiMonkey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi i have a pal 3.2e system (Soft Mod) currently using backup channel. Is there anyway i can boot backups through the normal disc channel.

Thanks

PS: i can only appologise if this has been asked before.

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, use ciosCorp. That allows you to run backups from the disc channel.
Or search for softmii, as that has the best soft mods in one easy package.
smile.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also if your using Wiigators MIOS patcher you need to press X to change the settings to allow Disc Channel loading and then Press A to Install,

Or you could use Wan CMIOS Patcher, But i've been having problem with his not being able to Play Multi ISO disc, from the Disc Channel So i just stick with WiiGators but thats just me

Joesalad21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiBlaster said:
Also if your using Wiigators MIOS patcher you need to press X to change the settings to allow Disc Channel loading and then Press A to Install,

Or you could use Wan CMIOS Patcher, But i've been having problem with his not being able to Play Multi ISO disc, from the Disc Channel So i just stick with WiiGators but thats just me

Lol, Waninkoko hasn't even released the multigame iso launcher yet. Yes, I know his CMIOS has support for it, but the actual launcher hasn't been released yet. Thats could be why you are having problems.

But for Wii games, I would use SoftMii if you are willing to take the risk.
For GC games, I would use Waninkoko's CMIOS as it is more noob friendly.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been playing Multi ISO games just fine, with Both? Mios's Wan's and wiigators

But 2 Disc games is the ones not workoing yet

by the way i'm tlaking about GC games thats what i thought this thread was about, But i guess i was wrong, His talking about Wii Games i guess anyways

WiiMonkey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBlaster said:
i've been play Multi ISO games just fine, with Both? Mios's Wan's and wiigators

But 2 Disc games is the ones not workoing yet

by the way i'm tlaking about GC games thats what i thought this thread was about, But i guess i was wrong, His talking about Wii Games i guess anyways

I am talking about Wii games not gamecube games but saying that GC games dont show up in Disc Channel either i have to use Backup Channel and GC backup Channel for the games

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to use the rebooter option in the backup loader. Once you do that it will be boot-able from disc channel. As far as I know once you play another game you need to rebooter again. It a tiring process. AFAIK theres no way for the Wii to auto detect backups every time you swap it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.