Homebrew Question gameqube emulator questin

Got_Famous06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i was looking to try and play some GC games and found Lakka. It looks like its recommend for the memory card to be fat32, but i have a 512GB in exFAT card and when i tried to format to fat32 it gave me an error as the card is to big (?). Whats the best way to get Lakka to work with my current set up ? can i make a partition on my card? would that work ? Is there a different emulator to use ?

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello, i was looking to try and play some GC games and found Lakka. It looks like its recommend for the memory card to be fat32, but i have a 512GB in exFAT card and when i tried to format to fat32 it gave me an error as the card is to big (?). Whats the best way to get Lakka to work with my current set up ? can i make a partition on my card? would that work ? Is there a different emulator to use ?
Try FAT32 Format GUI
google is your friend

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The question has already been answered. Use Search here or Google it. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1