Hacking Gamecube Issues

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing Wario World, via Dios Mios, and have had audio issues. A soundtrack, during multiple levels, will start out fine then shortly thereafter begin playing the same audio sequence over and over again. Is there any record of this occurring with other users (whether its with this game or others)? And if so what are some possible fixes?

Also I've tried to use Nintendont before. I'll click Wario World on the main screen of a loader, the nintendont option screen appears, which states everything is loading ok. Then the screen turns black and the wii remote turns off, which means the gamecube mode has begun. Problem is this black screen won't go away. Every other game works fine. Why is Wario World the exception.

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still really perplexed by the fact the Wario World is the only game that won't load with nintendont. I don't think its a coincidence that wario world was the only game i tried with dios mios. every other game worked with nintendont, they just hadn't been used with dios mios before. is there some sort of file on my sd card that could be deleted to fix the issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey