Gamecube CFG?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Anne-MartheFlisa, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Anne-MartheFlisa
    OP

Anne-MartheFlisa Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2012
    Norway
    Hello!
    I have softmodded my 4.3E WII with Bootmii (I think...). I have used CFG for a long time, but now I also want to play GC backups on my wii. I have heard that it is possible to play GC games with the USB Loader GX, but not with the CFG.

How do I change from CFG to USB Loader GX? Can I just delete the CFG and replace it with the GX on my SD card?

Sorry for many questions, I hope you guys can help me.

2. PsyBlade

PsyBlade Snake Charmer

Jul 30, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Sol III
    no need to remove cfg
    you can use them side by side

for wii games just copying gx to the card/drive should do it
    gc loading requires aditional steps (see tutorials for dios mios and/or devolution)

3. OneUp

OneUp GBAtemp Regular

Sep 15, 2008
    United States
    It's not possible with the official release of cfg, but there are betas supporting it. The latest can be found towards the bottom of this page: http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/issues/detail?id=48
    As the above poster said, you should look at a guide for getting Dios Mios and/or Devolution running.

4. demon33

demon33 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2009
    Canada
  5. Anne-MartheFlisa
    OP

Anne-MartheFlisa Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2012
    Norway
    So.. I should do this: http://gbatemp.net/topic/318585-how-to-play-your-gamecube-games-from-sd-or-usb-using-dios-mios-lite/ AND update my CFG to a beta version? Or just follow the guide?

6. Anne-MartheFlisa
    OP

Anne-MartheFlisa Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2012
    Norway
    Done and.... done.. When I try to start a gamecube backup, (luigis mansion), the game which is IN the wii starts instead... When I take it out i get "Fatal error apploader size is zero!".. I have googled and googled, but no wise answers. HELP!