Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Wa1337, Jun 2, 2009.

Jun 2, 2009

Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 by Wa1337 at 11:23 PM (1,524 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Wa1337
    OP

Newcomer Wa1337 Newbie

Canada
    I seem to be having a problem with my Wii - Gamecube backup launcher .2, the screen is black and white and shaking, I can barely read the text. The game, NBA Street V3 is supposed to be perfectly fine, and it is, but it is in black and white and I think because of the backup launcher. Now, when i start the launcher its all fine and with colours but after a second when it shows : click x, b,y, a, etc... its black and white and shaky. How do I fix this?

2. NightKry

Member NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    The game is from the wrong region.
    Use the buttom (press the correct button) to force NSTC if you are in North America, or force PAL if you are in Europe.

That happens as well to my copy of Resident Evil Code Veronica X. It's just in the wrong region.

3. aporia_mage

Newcomer aporia_mage Newbie

United Kingdom
    This is also dependent on your TV: if you have an older, smaller CRT TV, then you may not be able to force the correct region. Interestingly enough, I can't play NTSC Tales of Symphonia 2, but my modded PSX plays NTSC games fine. This may also be a software issue.