Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.talkvideogames.com
XP
Country
United States
Domon Kasshu said:
Ive gotten Zelda Collection and OoT+MQ to work. Press start when booting the game. If you choose to exit and play a different game on the disc, you have to turn the system off completly and restart the game. If you exit thru the menu, you'll get an error code. Same goes for Sonic Gem Collection (All US games). Hope this helps.
biggrin.gif

Please, elaborate. Do I press start when launching the disc itself? Or when launching say, Majoras mask ON the collectors ed. disc? How long do I press it? Do I hold it before I select the game?

dodol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can I use your launcher on modded wii ?
I like the new "Allow to select to start disc itself when using a multi game disc" feature.

Ilive2frag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've found that some games work fine but others won't boot at all now. I ran the new miospatcher and pressed x to use the wii backup launcher but no dice!

Buzbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should it always say "Patching DVD read MIOSv5 at xxxxxxx" even if you installed another patched mios version like v4 or v8. I noticed it said v5 even after rebooting with hooks and then using the disc channel.

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy with Xi so much, I won't be updating to this one, since I haven't had any problems what-so-ever, (i won't fix what isn't broken). However, I appreciate this release very much, so in the future if I encounter a problem, I'll update to it.. It's nice to know there are good folks out there making this gamecube scene come back into focus more. Now, I just need to solve the problem of being able to find games. No local retailer sells them (used or new), and the online world, I seem to be limited. PM me with any help lol.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried every options but Starwars Rogue Leader doesn't work for me.

it's always a black screen with no sound.

It's scrubbed, on a multigame disck and I'm on NTSC and 480p.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Shinobi_3 said:
is there a way to fix this black and white bug? theres no point of playin games in black and white
i bet you use a multigame iso the normal game disk work fine but with multigame you need to run them via wii backup launcher gamma or disk channel if you have the softmii pack

Shinobi_3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolf-snake said:
Shinobi_3 said:
is there a way to fix this black and white bug? theres no point of playin games in black and white
i bet you use a multigame iso the normal game disk work fine but with multigame you need to run them via wii backup launcher gamma or disk channel if you have the softmii pack

i have starfall installed with gc region free/force region video mode thing, and if i run the disc (yeah its a multigame iso) through backup launcher gamma or disc channel, it brings up the old gc backup launcher, the first one released.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Shinobi_3 said:
wolf-snake said:
Shinobi_3 said:

i have starfall installed with gc region free/force region video mode thing, and if i run the disc (yeah its a multigame iso) through backup launcher gamma or disc channel, it brings up the old gc backup launcher, the first one released.
mmmmmmm you still got the older versions of the the loader om the sd? try reinstaling the cmios rev 3 and patches again maybe that will fix the gamma mistake

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay i go into template folder, check the readme: put this and this folder in apps.
Then i run homebrew channel and... nothing.
I check the folders. Why no boot.dol files?

Shinobi_3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolf-snake said:
Shinobi_3 said:
wolf-snake said:
Shinobi_3 said:

mmmmmmm you still got the older versions of the the loader om the sd? try reinstaling the cmios rev 3 and patches again maybe that will fix the gamma mistake

i dont have it on the sd only on my wii system memory, it was a wad thats why. i tried reinstallin but still the same thing

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think some people don't understand how the loader in the cMIOS works, so:
If you want the new patches and features in the disc channel and when using Gamma, you have to install the cMIOS from the 0.2 package, because if you boot the gamecube games in these ways, the loader integrated in the cMIOS is started. If you don't update the cMIOS, you would of course use the old loader then.
If you want the new stuff from the loader, you only need the loader and any compatible cMIOS.

Shinobi_3 said:
wolf-snake said:
Shinobi_3 said:

The starfall gamecube region free patch is a stupid idea, nobody ever heard of anybody having a problem solved by this, actually a lot of problems are caused by this, so whatever you do, turn that off!

Speedwagon33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I tried with the gamma channel, and the game does not work =\. The game works in 0.2 though, but it's only in black and white, any help?

Shinobi_3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
I think some people don't understand how the loader in the cMIOS works, so:
If you want the new patches and features in the disc channel and when using Gamma, you have to install the cMIOS from the 0.2 package, because if you boot the gamecube games in these ways, the loader integrated in the cMIOS is started. If you don't update the cMIOS, you would of course use the old loader then.
If you want the new stuff from the loader, you only need the loader and any compatible cMIOS.

Shinobi_3 said:
wolf-snake said:
Shinobi_3 said:

The starfall gamecube region free patch is a stupid idea, nobody ever heard of anybody having a problem solved by this, actually a lot of problems are caused by this, so whatever you do, turn that off!

i love you thanks so much finally i can play kirby air ride in color!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1