Game updating

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by handheldvet, Mar 12, 2016.

1. handheldvet
    OP

handheldvet Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 29, 2016
    Hiya guys, I downloaded a couple of games in CIA formats today for my emuNAND 2DS.

However, upon installing them through FBI, and unwrapping them, I got a notification at the top,

"software notification-connect to the internet and touch open to start updating"

I'm running emuNAND 10. something, can I go ahead and make updates to games that say this, or would it be likely to cause a problem for me and mess up my system?

2. Nanquitas

Nanquitas GBAtemp Addict

Sep 29, 2015
    France
    South of France :)
    Hello !

You can update your games without any problems. ;)

3. handheldvet
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 29, 2016
    Thanks buddy :D

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    You have two options:
    • You can update your games normally in the eShop. If you installed DLC, it might be cleared each time you open the eShop if you're using your NNID.
    • You can manually install update CIA files the way you installed the games.

5. handheldvet
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 29, 2016
  6. handheldvet
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 29, 2016
    Which would be the easiest way to do so?, I'd like to be able to update them with as minimal hassle to the system as possible. I downloaded an update to Pokemon Y earlier, but I'm not sure how exactly to apply it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice