ROM Hack Game stuck on loading screen when trying to use NTR

Ladybug68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had this problem that when I try to use cheats to plugin on a game my 3ds activates the green screen but gets stuck on the 3ds loading screen. Anyone have a solution?

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you sure it's actually stuck? I got Smash to freeze for a full 4 minutes while using NTR during the first loading screen (don't turn off the thing nor remove the SD card), but then it worked. It was just frozen for a long time, but not stuck.

Ladybug68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I've waited for more than 5 minutes and my 3ds is still stuck on the 3ds loading screen. Not sure how it can be fixed :(

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the first game you've tried with ntr?

Reason I ask is that ntr will work on only 1 game per boot. If you use ntr on a game, you must reboot the 3ds before playing another game or you will get an infinite 3ds loading screen.

If it's doing that on the 1st game you try to load, idk what the issue is then. Are you using ntr selector or just bootntr? If you aren't using ntr selector, uninstall the one u currently have and install selector.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats your problem, i can almost guarantee it. Uninstall bootntr and install ntr selector. Ntr selector magically fixes most issues that bootntr has.

Ladybug68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh just noticed that the one I have is actually the ntr selector, my bad. But now the problem is that only 3.2 activates me the green screen while 3.3 and 3.4 dont. I still get the infinite loading screen with 3.2 though :/

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grab the latest bin file for ntr and throw it on your sd, then update ntr selector iirc by holding x while loading the app. Hopefully that will fix it.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grab the latest bin file for ntr and throw it on your sd, then update ntr selector iirc by holding x while loading the app. Hopefully that will fix it.
No need to grab any bin files as BootNTR Selector comes with the needed bins

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to grab any bin files as BootNTR Selector comes with the needed bins

I know, but oddly enough, someone yesterday was having issues with it not working at all and grabbiing the bin worked for them. I've no idea why.

A quote from Nanquitas in the other thread yesterday. The guy had put the bin on sd manually and it fixed his issue, but this would work too:

If you hold Select when you launch BootNTR Selector, the config file will be deleted and you'll be able to correctly set your binaries once again (and update them if necessary).

Last edited by V0ltr0n,

t3mo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help ??? im getting the infinite loading screen and I've tried everything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-