Gaming Game problem on Dios Mios

SamTheEvil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys a have problemes with 2 gamecube game, i can only play them trough CFG because other loaders doesnt accept my usb.

1st game: The Urbz
I didnt found in the compatibility list, and also, the game immediatly get black screen and Dios Mios screen doesnt even appear!

2nd: shark tale
After completing the mini game which the old woman throw out our house stuff, the game freeze exatcly after the cinematic...

Is there a way to make these game works? I do have Nintendont too, but i dont know how to use it through CFG :S

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thanks for the info friend. How do i use it through CFG?
use the loader... i don't remember if there is a plugin for cfg laoder but i don't think so.. if you are using cfg loader mod, check on the options of the game before launching, it should provide you with the selection of dios mios or other loaders like devolution, if nintendont is not on the list then you will have to use the .dol

SamTheEvil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Nintendon't loader doesnt support my usb, and i tried to find in the option abd i didnt see such an option, but i saw it in the other loaders... Ill try uninstall DiosMios, and see if CFG will load Nintendont instead, and let u notice.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Ill try uninstall DiosMios, and see if CFG will load Nintendont instead
that will not work, dios mios is a Custom mios (replaces gamecube system) while nintendont is a "loader"
nintendon't can't be installed into MIOS... therefore cfg loader will not help you...

SamTheEvil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do not use the mod version but i learned that it only support devolution as new plugin, is it? I will check out for it, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)