game not found

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by ohf, Jan 28, 2017.

1. ohf
    OP

ohf Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    United States
    ok so im really new to homebrew but i have a 3ds & a 2ds both on 11.2 using soundhax as a homebrew entry point Ive tried save manager, jksm, & pksm and cant get any of them to work. i get into homebrew go to the save manager select the game import the file make changes in pkhex and import it back. everything goes fine until i get to the game and nothings changed this happens with both save manager and jksm. As for pksm i pasted the pksm file into my 3ds folder launched homebrew went into pksm selected my game pokemon moon, (cartridge) and it says game not found im using the d pad to select the games in the 3ds but its not finding it. I tried this as a alternative to pkhex since neither save manager nor jksm would import my files back into the game after i edited them i tried this in both consoles with both sun and moon i even tried omega ruby and pokemon x and nothing everything seems like it works fine the game save comes up in the save manager so i know its recognizing the game at some point since the import works but the game is never edited when i go back to it. be great if someone, anybody could help me out or tell me what im doing wrong im just trynna have a custom team for the playthrough

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice