GAME INSTALL ICON EMPTY! HELP

Arcademan80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I noticed that in the Switch dashboard collection there are some game installation icons that are stuck. As you can see from the photo, the spinning icon remains. This has probably happened in the past following the failed installation of some games. I wanted to know how it is possible to make this empty icon disappear. Thaks

Attachments

• icona non visibile switch.jpg
    icona non visibile switch.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi everyone, I noticed that in the Switch dashboard collection there are some game installation icons that are stuck. As you can see from the photo, the spinning icon remains. This has probably happened in the past following the failed installation of some games. I wanted to know how it is possible to make this empty icon disappear. Thaks
select it and hit "+" then hit "data management" and "delete software"

Reactions: impeeza

Arcademan80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it is not possible to do this, when you move the cursor to the empty icon the "+" button disappears and therefore it is not possible to do what you ask me

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't know the name of the faulty game, you can go by elimination. As long as you don't have a hundred games installed, it's feasible. Make a list of your working installed games, and check in DBi for the one that is not installed properly. Eliminate it and it's ticket too, then you can re-install.

Arcademan80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you don't know the name of the faulty game, you can go by elimination. As long as you don't have a hundred games installed, it's feasible. Make a list of your working installed games, and check in DBi for the one that is not installed properly. Eliminate it and it's ticket too, then you can re-install.
no so it is not easy since there are so many games installed on sd

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
but what should I try to do exactly?
check tinfoil list of installed games?
Post automatically merged:

no so it is not easy since there are so many games installed on sd
is it changing place after you set up the list in alphabetical order? if yes it can be pretty easy to track i guess

Arcademan80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
check tinfoil list of installed games?

is it changing place after you set up the list in alphabetical order? if yes it can be pretty easy to track i guess
I do not understand

I do not understand
I sorted by title and the two empty white icons were placed at the end of the list

Last edited by Arcademan80,

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I do not understand

I sorted by title and the two empty white icons were placed at the end of the list
well so i geuss in this way it is not gonna work, install tinfoil and check there btw dbi has some cleaning oprah files option but idk if this will help google it first :D

Arcademan80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes I know tinfoil I already have it installed, but I don't understand what I should do with it now

You can try untitled, it'll show the game as a corrupted install

https://github.com/ITotalJustice/untitled/releases/tag/v1.3.0
fantastic, on the first try with untitled it worked and it was very easy to delete the two corrupt files, thanks to everyone for the advice

Last edited by Arcademan80,
Reactions: TotalJustice

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yes I know tinfoil I already have it installed, but I don't understand what I should do with it now

fantastic, on the first try with untitled it worked and it was very easy to delete the two corrupt files, thanks to everyone for the advice
try to uninstall games in it?

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just uninstall it via the normal sofware management menu in the settings. had this issue a few days ago, tinfoil didn´t help there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4