Game cannot be inserted.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Yurin, Dec 24, 2009.

Dec 24, 2009

Game cannot be inserted. by Yurin at 3:04 AM (798 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Yurin
    OP

Newcomer Yurin Member

United States
    Due to an unfortunate event, my friend tripped over the wire of my wii making it fall into its untimely demise. The game was stuck in there so me and my friends used tweezers to take out the game. Now any game I try to put won't be inserted.

Need anymore details just ask.

Also, I received a response that I have jammed a small metal bracket which rises to prevent any games inserted. He said that when the wii fell, it got stuck and since I used tweezers to get the game out. The bracket is stuck. There is a way to fix but I would need to open the wii.

Anyone know the steps then?

Thank you.

2. Vattu

Member Vattu GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I haven't seen such a tutorial for fixing your issue. but if you open it and look at the dvd drive, the issue should be visually clear, and you might be able to figure out a solution by yourself.

3. Yurin
    OP

Newcomer Yurin Member

United States
    Alright. Thank you very much Vattu. I'll post back when I do.

4. Yurin
    OP

Newcomer Yurin Member

United States
    we (me and my dad) have opened the wii up, followed somethings, couldn't find the answer, when we forced the CD in, the wii won't start turning the disc. It's like no power went through. ( It would seem there was this purple gray thick thing that fell out, we reconnected it. Nothing). It was not as easy as we thought it was.

5. jonzey

Newcomer jonzey Member

Sweden
  6. Yurin
    OP

Newcomer Yurin Member

United States
    Tried that link already. When we reached the step where you put in the disc and the motor would start loading, it didn't. It was like there was no power going through. We left it either stuck outside or sometimes forced it in. Nothing.

7. Yurin
    OP

Newcomer Yurin Member

United States
    If you do not mind. Bump.

I really want to fix my wii :'(

It's like the motor just broke or something. It won't accept or eject and when you just put it in, It won't start spinning. Yet I could go into menu, modify some things etc etc. I saw a video on youtube about a fuse? I don't seem to see this fuse and what not. My father thinks that it's because the electricity isn't running through the DVD drive thus it's not working.

Could this be it?

Here's the link for the fuse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBRv3im3_kE

8. Yurin
    OP

Newcomer Yurin Member

United States