Android Galaxy S3 issues

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, I finally got fed up of these issues.

1) Since day one, I get no notification with twitter/facebook. I have formatted the phone couple of times, tried changing settings but nothing helps. Yes, all the notification settings are on, it simply doesnt work.(notfication with other apps/games work fine. Push email and everything else works fine)

2) Battery.. randomly at some days it literally takes 18+ hours to charge fully and then again the charge runs out pretty quick o.o. That didnt happen too many times in the past, but last 2 weeks, it has happened over five times. I left my phone charging since yesterday night and its at 66% NOW! charging for nearly 19 hours now. *

3) Touch screen gets out of sync randomly.. only fixes when I format the phone to factory settings. *

4) Internet issues.. nothing to do with my wifi or 3G network. Randomly disconnects from internet. *

*2-4
a work colleague of mine is facing the same issues, but 1 is happening with me only. Anyone else having these issues?
Should I contact Samsung or my carrier regarding this? Phone is not even 6 months old yet..

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange. I've never had these issues with my S3. Sounds like it could just be defective. Take it back to wherever you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I've experienced #4 a little bit, but turning airplane mode on and off fixes it for a while.

As for 2 and 3 those sound like defect issues and you should contact whomever you bought it from.

#1 seems like a software issue, I'll assume you aren't rooted/on a custom ROM? And the apps are up-to-date and everything? Tried reinstalling the apps/clearing data and cache?

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've experienced #4 a little bit, but turning airplane mode on and off fixes it for a while.

As for 2 and 3 those sound like defect issues and you should contact whomever you bought it from.

#1 seems like a software issue, I'll assume you aren't rooted/on a custom ROM? And the apps are up-to-date and everything? Tried reinstalling the apps/clearing data and cache?
Its not rooted. Everything is up to date. Notification settings are all on. Its just twitter and FB that doesnt work properly. There might be other apps, but email and the rest of the things work fine.

I guess I will call Three regarding this on tuesday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD