Homebrew Question Gag Order 1.3.0 Update?

iCRON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A smal Question about a hidden Update 1.3.0 and a hidden Version of the Gag Order Tool - The fix for SuperNag. Who is the release of the .nro? Or what is "Gag Order (F...)"?

I,m a New Member and i can't send Pictures. But i have it seen on Google by Seaching "Switch Homebrew Gag Order"

Hope you can help me. Thank you ;)

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Can we get the free agent "help me to nintendo" support requests out of the emulation and software development forum please?

This place is looking like a news website where half of the editors where crowdsourced, and started scribling in crayons.

I understand that you'll never get it in peoples heads, that this isnt a "support me to nintendo section", nor an everscrolling feed to post what hapened to you today - but three out of five postings in here most likely qualify as spam again.

Not reporting it right now - so people have a small chance of reeling in a bona fide support desk honcho - who is still willing to deal with - this.

Reactions: DairyOrange
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we get the free agent "help me to nintendo" support requests out of the emulation and software development forum please?

This place is looking like a news website where half of the editors where crowdsourced, and started scribling in crayons.

I understand that you'll never get it in peoples heads, that this isnt a "support me to nintendo section", nor an everscrolling feed to post what hapened to you today - but three out of five postings in here most likely qualify as spam again.

Not reporting it right now - so people have a small chance of reeling in a bona fide support desk honcho - who is still willing to deal with - this.
Why did you copy and paste this to two different threads? Who's the spammer now?

@MK7Hax1811 can you try to clarify exactly what you need help with?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over