Hacking G6 USB Driver prompt issue

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
i have both g6 lite and the g6ds, and its usually the reader itself, what i usually do, is take the card out itself (g6lite or g6ds) and just put it in slowly, 4 outta 8 times = when i usually get it, hope that helps at least

reader contacts could be dirty too, either on the reader itself or the g6

Hayem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
narutoshippudenclashofninja.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
I tried more than 10 times removing and inserting every time it prompts Found New Hardware
frown.gif

Gouf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm having this problem. Did you ever find an answer that worked?

Tried the reinsert adn pop out/ squeeze a few times.

Card work great in DS, just XP-SP3 will not recognize it.

EDIT, Definitely the reader, tried direct connecting the adapter on multiple PC's
frown.gif

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Does it actually FIND the drivers for it? I would like to point out to a possible issue caused by iTunes and Norton Ghost's presence on a system. They install a 3rd party driver called GEARaspi which causes a number of problems with both optical and external drives, especially on 64bit Windows systems. One of my readers would be redetected everytime I inserted it because of that, and in addition sometimes my virtual drives wouldn't autoload. After removing the driver the problems went away.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
YAY! I've had some success with the dodgy reader!

When inserting your G6 Real into the reader, try pulling it out about 1 or 2 millimetres less than a full insertion.

It seems to be working quite consistently for me at the moment! I'm still getting corruption once in a while, but at least it is recognised!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a