jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
g6ds.gif
G6/M3 DS Real Loader v3.6
100% Compatibility Maintained
m3real.gif
M3 DS Real System v3.6 has been released. This new update maintains the supposed 100% compatibility with NDS ROMs, and some sort of new cheatcode command has been added. Changelog and download below.

Changelog said:
1. a new cheatcode command 0xDC is added
2. keep 100% game compilibility (games up to 2268 were tested)
download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 Official M3 Download Page

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The newest firmware that works with the G6 Real DS is 3.2... 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, and the new 3.6 will NOT work with the G6 Real DS for actual ROMS. The save system is still broken, and will rewrite a new save file every time you start a game. Homebrew works fine.

It seems as if the M3/G6 team is just giving all us G6 owners a huge middle finger.

Andy_dud3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The World Ends with You" is still freezing up for me even with this new firmware.... Is this happening to everyone or just me?

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ridgecity said:
has anyone tried it on the G6?

QUOTE(zidane_genome @ May 2 2008, 07:00 AM) The newest firmware that works with the G6 Real DS is 3.2... 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, and the new 3.6 will NOT work with the G6 Real DS for actual ROMS. The save system is still broken, and will rewrite a new save file every time you start a game. Homebrew works fine.

It seems as if the M3/G6 team is just giving all us G6 owners a huge middle finger.

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just curious, but has anyone else emailed the G6/M3 Team about the g6 save issue? i did, and got a response from Danny. maybe if everyone clogs their email server, they might be more motivated to fix the issue. probably not, but it's worth a shot.

D

Deleted_11405

i still use the older versions it works great to me for the biggest part, but somethings could be different or have an option for it. like when playing media/music with the nds open a choice to turn the light off, and have also compatibility for homebrew gba stuff. i tried to get a nice program called looper1.0 (from devrys.org chris mccormick?) work but it gives me a gameboy logo only then it freezes when starting up. the size of this rom is different than the normal gameroms maybe it is because of how (i dont know how) it handles. are there more options for playing mp3's like pitching up/down? i know it isnt santa's time right now but maybe it isnt so bad to write a little for whats could be possible, maybe its still important/mode to show difference for what reason it might be
wink.gif
greetings!! pieter st

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.