Hacking (FW 5.05) Hen without pc?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is it possible to use Mira (Homebrew/ Games) without PC.....i dont have my pc here right now but an android phone.... is there a way?

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my problem is my pc is in repair and i only have an android but i dont have much LTE or data....only internet and ps4

The jailbreak is IIRC less than 50 KB of uncompressed text, but hosting on your Android phone won't consume data at all (your PS4 will connect to your phone via local WiFi or hotspot WiFi).

PsychoRabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you manage to get a cheap ESP8266 you can flash it with this payload in github -> /RetroGamer74/FirmwareV5.05_MiraHen_BaseInjection
My PS4 automatically connects to this, so I have no risk of an accidental update :P

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont have much knowledge about those devices and how to operate them........i can try....is that device expensive?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have auto dload update disabled and i disconnect ps4 after exploiting it

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Could technically, but should they delete the connection or the dns
i actually use that method nowadays, have updates blocked..

plus when you test internet connection with that dns, you'll get a internet connection failed (so you'll never accidentally update the system!)

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@MostlyUnharmful the problem is the android app crashes on my phone

OK. For the lulz, you could potentially install the Termux Android application and install/run a web server or Python on your phone. ^o^

But yeah, can find the ESP8266s on Amazon.de for less than 8 euro but I suppose you'll need a PC to flash them... ^__^;

PotsAlot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can host the exploit via Anything that will host files, can use android phone, wifi usb, esp chip, rasppi, the possibilities are endless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)