Hacking FTPii

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that is the purpose of it. I recommend installing FileZilla. You can use it on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's super slow tho, stuck at 50kb/s usually
smile.gif
(here anyway maybe i'm doin something wrong)

dinayv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
if the latest version making some troubles for u accessing the wii with windows explorer ( thats what happend to me )

try using older ones, I use 0.0.15

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Vegeta said:
bdr9 said:
Yes, that is the purpose of it. I recommend installing FileZilla. You can use it on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux.

I already have FlashFXP
wink.gif

flashfXP is probebly the best ftp sowfare there is , that the one i use, also ftpii let you browse your fat32 part on your hdd if there is one,
wink.gif

Tundrasama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to use an FTP program to transfer files directly to a USB HDD? My motherboard randomly stopped supporting USB 2.0 and before I buy a USB PCI card, I'd like to see if there are any other options. I'm interested in sending my mp3s and movies to an external and, if at all possible, moving backup images from my PC to a WBFS formatted HDD. Am I only dreaming?

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
thebobinc said:
Vegeta said:
bdr9 said:

I already have FlashFXP
wink.gif

flashfXP is probebly the best ftp sowfare there is , that the one i use, also ftpii let you browse your fat32 part on your hdd if there is one,
wink.gif

via ftpii (and flashFXP)

i can see my AND my brothers fat32 (usb 2.5") partition on my brother wii but not on my wii.... we use the same loader, ftp, cios version...not sure why i cant see it on my wii just the other stuff...sd, dvd nand etc...just not my wii....mayeb its an older wii that doesnt read usb fat32 well ?!?!? any ideas it can only bve a wii issue right?

D

Deleted User

propered said:
thebobinc said:
Vegeta said:
bdr9 said:

I already have FlashFXP
wink.gif

wink.gif

via ftpii (and flashFXP)

i can see my AND my brothers fat32 (usb 2.5") partition on my brother wii but not on my wii.... we use the same loader, ftp, cios version...not sure why i cant see it on my wii just the other stuff...sd, dvd nand etc...just not my wii....mayeb its an older wii that doesnt read usb fat32 well ?!?!? any ideas it can only bve a wii issue right?

Could be wrong port. Ever thought of that?

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
could be but i use the port closer to the outer edge on both too...my brother is the new non boo2 type my wii is the older

Hdd1 (mine) has wbfs and fat32
hdd2 (bro's) has wbfs and fat32

both show via ftpii the fat32 usb uin flashfxp on my brothers wii

but none show the fat32 when plugged into the same ports on my wii with the same setup
(same ftpii, same cios version, same ftpii) I aint got a clue and cant think why and just cant explain the erroneous reason of it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up