Gaming FREQUENT Problem with mp3 corruption

BOO23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i have a problem in mp3 that sometimes when trying to open a door, it doesnt open and when pausing the game, it freezes.I use CFG backup loader and I already tried other mp3s but they all have the same thing.I load with 222 m load because it gives me a code dump when loading and I already installed d2x6.
Please help me to play the best game of the wii console.Thanks in advance.
PS: if this problem has been fixed,just please tell me where I FIND a brick-safe cure.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sounds like a HDD spindown issue. In Metroid the game is not loading anything from DVD while running around, only when opening doors. So you don't access anything for some minutes and your HDD spins down.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Sounds like a HDD spindown issue. In Metroid the game is not loading anything from DVD while running around, only when opening doors. So you don't access anything for some minutes and your HDD spins down.
It starts loading what's past the next door(s) before you try and open it though.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
JoostinOnline said:
WiiPower said:
It starts loading what's past the next door(s) before you try and open it though.

Only if you stand directly before the door. Play the game from burned disc and you'll be able to tell when it loading and when not. If a door opens within 10 seconds, you are lucky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol