OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a new Acekard 2.1, and I put AKAIO 1.5.1 on it.

I've updated everything, followed the wiki instructions to setup, etc. but my Acekard doesn't load ANY DS games.

It runs homebrew fine, games simply don't work. I've tried many games, and none seem to work.

I thought it might be a save issue, so I deleted all my sav files, but still no luck.

Any thoughts?

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would try reinstalling the loaders. The generic answer that many people give (but also seems to work) is reformatting your card.

I don't remember if the 1.5.1 setup included the newest loaders or if I had to bring them in separately, but I'm pretty sure they came with it. Just my best guess.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Format your card, after that put on it

--- __aio (folder)
--- akmenu.nds

and latest loaders to __aio/loaders/

After that fresh ROMS without any save etc, and set up AKAIO sav files to NDS.SAV and try enable / disable DS DONWLOAD PLAY/SOFT RESET/CHEATS...

EDIT: Did the AKAIO SHOWS YOU SOMETHING LIKE - UNSUPORTED DEVICE? Maybe you got FAKE AK

Upas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
penthaler said:
Format your card, after that put on it

--- __aio (folder)
--- akmenu.nds

and latest loaders to __aio/loaders/

After that fresh ROMS without any save etc, and set up AKAIO sav files to NDS.SAV and try enable / disable DS DONWLOAD PLAY/SOFT RESET/CHEATS...

EDIT: Did the AKAIO SHOWS YOU SOMETHING LIKE - UNSUPORTED DEVICE? Maybe you got FAKE AK

Nope, the AKAIO looks normal, and doesn't say anything about an unsupported device. I'm using a Class 6 ADATA MicroSDHC 4 Gig card, if that makes any difference.

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've found that my Acekard 2 sometimes freezes completely and becomes unplayable when i load certain skins. I had to erase 3 different skins now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it