Homebrew Freeshop problem and network too. New 3DS

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys!
So eversince I did the updating to 11.3 I can't seem to enter Freeshop but and my network connection is flickering all the time it connects and disconnects . I updated luma to latest hourly. I don't know whats the problem. I can get into Freeshop after like 6 attempts but downloads start then suspend and start and suspend. I just tested the local play and it works perfectly so I don't think it is hardware problem

Last edited by Robika,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hi guys!
So eversince I did the updating to 11.3 I can't seem to enter Freeshop but and my network connection is flickering all the time it connects and disconnects . I updated luma to latest hourly. I don't know whats the problem. I can get into Freeshop after like 6 attempts but downloads start then suspend and start and suspend. I just tested the local play and it works perfectly so I don't think it is hardware problem

Have you made sure it's not your connection being faulty?

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you try updating games through eshop (the official one) and see if it's hardware problem?
Choose any game with at least one update, delete it through System Settings - Extra data/ Addons then try downloading it again through the official way.

Last edited by windhazard,

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you try updating games through eshop (the official one) and see if it's hardware problem?
Choose any game with at least one update, delete it through System Settings - Extra data/ Addons then try downloading it again through the official way.
I have problems getting into eshop too. in fbi too. Should I do a nand restore?. I have 9.2 NAND Backups saved in my PC.

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have problems getting into eshop too. in fbi too. Should I do a nand restore?. I have 9.2 NAND Backups saved in my PC.
Yes that's always an option. If you also have trouble with eshop then I think either it's a hardware problem or the 11.3 update was corrupted somehow. I'm also using a nightly version of Luma so it's not the cause.

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes that's always an option. If you also have trouble with eshop then I think either it's a hardware problem or the 11.3 update was corrupted somehow. I'm also using a nightly version of Luma so it's not the cause.
Ok I will restore the NAND but any digital save data present un my 3DS will be lost right? So I restored the nand and the problem persists. I still have warranty is there way to delete ARM9lh with no traace from the 3DS so I can send my N3DS to fix.

Last edited by Robika,

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I will restore the NAND but any digital save data present un my 3DS will be lost right? So I restored the nand and the problem persists. I still have warranty is there way to delete ARM9lh with no traace from the 3DS so I can send my N3DS to fix.
There's SafeA9LHinstaller. But I'm afraid that if you send it to Nintendo now, it will come back with 11.3 which is not downgradable for now and you'll stuck with no way to install CFW. No one can say when the next exploit will be released.
If you only have trouble with the network, you can install cia offline. Freeshop is not the only way.

Last edited by windhazard,

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't
There's SafeA9LHinstaller. But I'm afraid that if you send it to Nintendo now, it will come back with 11.3 which is not downgradable for now and you'll stuck with no way to install CFW. No one can say when will the next exploit will be released.
If you only have trouble with the network, you can install cia offline. Freeshop is not the only way.
Cant they use Socketpunch alongside FBI?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can't

Cant they use Socketpunch alongside FBI?
Not if they're having issues with wifi disconnecting.
Hi guys!
Maybe try it with another wifi network, it could be your router not liking that particular 3DS for some reason.

Reactions: Robika

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There's SafeA9LHinstaller. But I'm afraid that if you send it to Nintendo now, it will come back with 11.3 which is not downgradable for now and you'll stuck with no way to install CFW. No one can say when the next exploit will be released.
Yes I figured, but I prefer a working 3DS than than Pirate N3DS I have an O3DS with Arm9lhx I can last until next exploit or without exploit at all.

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I figured, but I prefer a working 3DS than than Pirate N3DS I have an O3DS with Arm9lhx I can last until next exploit or without exploit at all.
Actually you don't have to wait till the next exploit. You can create a backup with A9LH installed, uninstall it and send to repair, then hardmod it and flash the backup with A9LH.
Either you have to do the hardmod yourself or have other do it for you for a price.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Actually you don't have to wait till the next exploit. You can create a backup with A9LH installed, uninstall it and send to repair, then hardmod it and flash the backup with A9LH.
Either you have to do the hardmod yourself or have other do it for you for a price.
That's assuming they don't replace the motherboard or send him a refurb though.

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's assuming they don't replace the motherboard or send him a refurb though.
Yeah I prefer to wait not really a fan of hardmodding. I will try next week at my GF's home to see if there the connection is ok and then we will see what to do.

Hi guys! I tried the wifi in other places and my 3DS is totally fine! It seems my router was mixing IP Adresses and messed up my 3DS. Thank you guys for the help!

Last edited by Robika,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1