Freeshop problem and network too. New 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Robika, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Robika
    OP

Robika Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Spain
    Hi guys!
    So eversince I did the updating to 11.3 I can't seem to enter Freeshop but and my network connection is flickering all the time it connects and disconnects . I updated luma to latest hourly. I don't know whats the problem. I can get into Freeshop after like 6 attempts but downloads start then suspend and start and suspend. I just tested the local play and it works perfectly so I don't think it is hardware problem

Last edited by Robika, Feb 21, 2017
  2. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Have you made sure it's not your connection being faulty?

3. Robika
    OP

Robika Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Spain
    Yep I have a O3DS and I tested the download with freeshop and it goes well no interriptions. Also my Vita downloads everything just fine.

4. windhazard

windhazard GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2016
    Germany
    Can you try updating games through eshop (the official one) and see if it's hardware problem?
    Choose any game with at least one update, delete it through System Settings - Extra data/ Addons then try downloading it again through the official way.

Last edited by windhazard, Feb 21, 2017
  5. Robika
    OP

Robika Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Spain
    I have problems getting into eshop too. in fbi too. Should I do a nand restore?. I have 9.2 NAND Backups saved in my PC.

6. windhazard

Mar 23, 2016
    Germany
    Yes that's always an option. If you also have trouble with eshop then I think either it's a hardware problem or the 11.3 update was corrupted somehow. I'm also using a nightly version of Luma so it's not the cause.

7. Robika
    OP

Robika Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Spain
    Ok I will restore the NAND but any digital save data present un my 3DS will be lost right? So I restored the nand and the problem persists. I still have warranty is there way to delete ARM9lh with no traace from the 3DS so I can send my N3DS to fix.

Last edited by Robika, Feb 21, 2017
  8. windhazard

Mar 23, 2016
    Germany
    There's SafeA9LHinstaller. But I'm afraid that if you send it to Nintendo now, it will come back with 11.3 which is not downgradable for now and you'll stuck with no way to install CFW. No one can say when the next exploit will be released.
    If you only have trouble with the network, you can install cia offline. Freeshop is not the only way.

Last edited by windhazard, Feb 21, 2017
  9. coon-strudel

coon-strudel That one weird Furry Artist

Apr 21, 2015
    United States
    My own little world
    Can't
    Cant they use Socketpunch alongside FBI?

10. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Not if they're having issues with wifi disconnecting.
    Maybe try it with another wifi network, it could be your router not liking that particular 3DS for some reason.

Robika likes this.
  11. Robika
    OP

Robika Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Spain
    Yes I figured, but I prefer a working 3DS than than Pirate N3DS I have an O3DS with Arm9lhx I can last until next exploit or without exploit at all.

12. windhazard

Mar 23, 2016
    Germany
    Actually you don't have to wait till the next exploit. You can create a backup with A9LH installed, uninstall it and send to repair, then hardmod it and flash the backup with A9LH.
    Either you have to do the hardmod yourself or have other do it for you for a price.

13. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    That's assuming they don't replace the motherboard or send him a refurb though.

14. Robika
    OP

Robika Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Spain
    Yeah I prefer to wait not really a fan of hardmodding. I will try next week at my GF's home to see if there the connection is ok and then we will see what to do.

Hi guys! I tried the wifi in other places and my 3DS is totally fine! It seems my router was mixing IP Adresses and messed up my 3DS. Thank you guys for the help!

Last edited by Robika, Mar 3, 2017