Hacking Free Xbone dev kit code

HeTurnedTheTide

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey everyone, i dont really post much. im mainly looking through the posts to see what i can find, anyway i have a Dev Kit code i got from my school email that would just be sitting there because i realized i could do it (waste of 20$ XD) anyway if anyone wants it, im just giving it away, no BS. i would like to give it to someone who doesn't already has developer mode but i will give it away to someone who does if everyone has dev mode already. (EDIT: waiting a few hours [3 at most] for people to post)

Thanks guys.
HeTurnedTheTide (Xbox Gamertag)

Last edited by HeTurnedTheTide,
Reactions: wiired24

HeTurnedTheTide

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have dev mode and dont need it, but dont give it away immediately because people try to sell them online. so make sure its someone who wants and needs it
thanks for telling me, i also posted on the discord channel but i think most people are in america asleep XD im in Australia so its hard for me to communicate with Americans :D

D

Deleted-355425

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Reactions: HeTurnedTheTide

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't confuse dev kit and dev mode, the dev kits are the hardware needed to develop full xbox one games using the official SDK (not the UWP) while the dev mode is the dev mode of the retail xbox one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: