redkevin25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys

i have stoftmoded my white wii 4.2e and it is fantastic i have download WADS from "CANNOT SAY" for wiiware it works great but when i replace tem to a other SD card '( Wii ->SD) and i try to run it it says "there is a problem" sombody have the same problem or a solution

TY

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
First off, don't post links to warez. Not allowed here on the Temp.

Second off, I think you need to have a certain IOS installed. Something like IOS 35 and/or 36 I think? I forget off the top of my head. Oh wait, I think that's just so you actually install the WADs though.

redkevin25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACDCGAMER said:
First off, don't post links to warez. Not allowed here on the Temp.

Second off, I think you need to have a certain IOS installed. Something like IOS 35 and/or 36 I think? I forget off the top of my head. Oh wait, I think that's just so you actually install the WADs though.

I am uploading to youtube me problem

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I know what your issue is, I had the same deal when I was trying to load my Virtual Console and WiiWare games from my SD card. There was a certain IOS that I needed to install to get it to work, but the problem is I forget which.

_Alex_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmmm, whats your systemmenü version? Because you have to patch the sys-menü ios.

Sorry you post it, i don't see, so you have to patch ios70 i think you could do this with dopmii.

Use dopmii to install ios70 for your region and when it asked to patch you have to say yes.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, you need to enable the trucha bug/fakesigning on I believe IOS 60. If that doesn't work, try IOS 61 or (I think) IOS 70 since you're running 4.2. Thing is, is it possible to patch IOS 70? Haven't patched IOSes in a while so I'm rusty with that.

redkevin25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys i know whats the problem but is there a tutorial and somthing for showing how i patch or instal patched ois?

_Alex_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IOS 60 only needs to be patched on older sysmenüs, ios61 is shoprelated only so you don't have to patch it. ios 70 is your way.

Please search this forum for dopmii then download it and then:

HBC > DOP-mii -> IOS's -> IOS70 press install. It will ask you if you want to patch. say YES to all.
make sure its v6687

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
_Alex_ said:
IOS 60 only needs to be patched on older sysmenüs, ios61 is shoprelated only so you don't have to patch it. ios 70 is your way.

Oh, right. Forgot.

Yeah, then IOS 70 is what needs to be patched. Everything should work fine once that's done.

Posts merged

QUOTE(redkevin25 @ Nov 21 2010, 01:53 AM) where can i find ios 70 or somthing and how i instal that on my wii?

You need to get a program such as Dop-IOS and use it to download, patch, and install IOS 70 that way.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just grab DOP-mii and it's plain sailing from there...... no need for a tutorial imo - if you've softmodded your Wii then this'll be no problem for you.... remember it's IOS 70 for your 4.2 and you're good to go!

redkevin25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i found ios70 onto my wii and now i can select

ios bc mios
channels
system menu
boot2
scan thewiiinternals syscheck

redkevin25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inpression said:
It asks you (Yes/No) when you install an IOS.

no i have a big row with numbers

0 - 250

edite

xn5klg.jpg

Inpression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest version is 13.4, probably best if you use that one.

Then just highlight the IOS number you want to install, press A and it'll ask you which patches you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins