Free Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by zidane_genome, Aug 13, 2008.

Aug 13, 2008

Free Wii by zidane_genome at 7:26 PM (846 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. zidane_genome
    OP

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    Comcast and Nintendo have joined up... yes, I know this is old news, but since it's almost over, I wanted to let people know one last time.

You have to CALL Comcast to get this deal. Online orders are not eligible for this.

Call 1-800-Comcast

Order Triple Play Platinum ($139.99 + extras a month) you get - Cable Internet, VOIP Phone Service, Extended Cable TV.
    Extras would be : HDTV, DVR, misc fees, taxes, upgrade from 6Mbits to 8Mbits internet speed

Wait one week, place "redemption order".

Wait 6-8 weeks, receive your free Wii!

If you have the money for the bills, and don't have cable, and are looking for a major upgrade, this is a great deal.

Other than that, just go out and pay the $250 for the Wii, lol

2. Lookie401

Member Lookie401 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Comcast IS a scam! ...IMO...

I rather pay $250 for another Wii than selling my soul-- I mean signing up their 2 years contract to which their rates WILL ridiculously increase in one year later and using their throttle internet connection. [​IMG]

3. coolbho3000

Member coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

I got a DS Lite for free from them. That only required you to sign up for a month, there was no contract to sign, but I'm still using their service as it's the only broadband around here (besides DSL or satellite, which aren't options for me). I really received it.

4. zidane_genome
    OP

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    Oh, I know ComCrap is a scam... I just free'd myself from them!

Was on a triple play package, then 8 months into it, they decided I don't get it anymore, so I get a bill for $219.13... for ONE MONTH!

I called up Verizon and got DSL and DirecTV that DAY. I told ComCrap if they wanted that $200 they'd have to take me to court. Turned in my modemm and DVR box (minus the hard drive, free 160gig SATA drive, lol)

5. Bishang

Member Bishang GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just got the email for that today. I want Comcast but we already have a contract for Qwest DSL.

A free Wii would be nice too xD