free shipping

lucasferrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im trying to get me a acekard 2i wich is avaliable with free shipping but the option dont apperars in the checkout,just one option of 28 bucks shippimnet.what now?????

lucasferrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
oh no......now im very sad
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

thanks for the aswer

CaTZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I wodner about that too, does an Acekard 2i with 4gb kingston transflash aren't eligible for free shipping?
If I'm not mistaken, the box size is not very big

QUOTE said:
For this shipping method, we will not include the large products packaging. Some flashcarts come in relatively large boxes that can render the shipping fee too expensive. Most of the shops that offer Free Shipping also remove the packaging before sending products, only, they don't warn you beforehand. Note that for higher value orders, packaging will always be included and your parcel will be sent using Registered Airmail (read sections below). If you want the packaging included regardless of the order value, choose the $1 shipping.

I'm game with the no package, don't need it anyhow
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shaunj66 said:
We are working on increasing the amount of countries we supply free shipping to.

wub.gif
thanks for all the hard work you are putting into to sort out all of our problems Shaun and rest of the Admin, it is great to know the site cares so much about use members. We appreciate it

wub.gif

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sadly no free shipping to UAE. HK Airmail costs 3$ and registered cost 6$. Thankfully it is not that much and the cheaper prices kind of alleviate the cost. But still free shipping would be nice. 0shippingzone and deal extreme both offered free shipping before.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
inter4ever said:
Sadly no free shipping to UAE. HK Airmail costs 3$ and registered cost 6$. Thankfully it is not that much and the cheaper prices kind of alleviate the cost. But still free shipping would be nice. 0shippingzone and deal extreme both offered free shipping before.
actually DX doesn't have free shipping.
they charge $0.01 for shipping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome