Hacking Free games from the store?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I seriously doubt it. There are a couple of 'free' games on PSN anyway. Ace Combat Infinity for example. You can also abuse a trick where you can sign in as other people and 're-download' anything they've paid for, but you need their login details. But the chances of being able to effectively steal direct from the PS Store are negligible.

Z30tr00p3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently heard something about someone doing this ( well, they claimed to have done it.) Thank you for the help. I will see about the hacking other people's accounts.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently heard something about someone doing this ( well, they claimed to have done it.) Thank you for the help. I will see about the hacking other people's accounts.

I didn't say hacking other people's accounts. I said you need their login details. There's a gamesharing topic around here somewhere, if you really have to get games for free then maybe you can convince someone there to straght up give you their login codes.

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When a ps3 is jail broken, can you get free games? I haven't Jail broken my ps3, but might try it.
From the PSStore? No' but you can dowload the games from the internet and put them in your HDD and use MultiMan to load them.
I seriously doubt it. There are a couple of 'free' games on PSN anyway. Ace Combat Infinity for example. You can also abuse a trick where you can sign in as other people and 're-download' anything they've paid for, but you need their login details. But the chances of being able to effectively steal direct from the PS Store are negligible.

IF you're talking about free PSN games, then yes, you're able to pirate it using PKGs and RAPs using ReACTPSN. Provided you have a CFW PS3, not ODE.
http://store.brewology.com/ahomebrew.php?brewid=126
If you're looking for the RAPs, PSNStuff is a good place to get them.

Note: ReACTPSN has a somewhat complicated installation process that requires the use of internet and PSN Store. This is to obtain certain files through the installation of software from the Store. Afterwards, you will never need to use Internet ever again.

Basically, the files you obtain is needed to run the program.
The guide is here >http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=50236&p=519824&viewfull=1#post519824

No this does not require hacking peoples' accounts. You don't need to use Internet to run it after obtaining the required files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E