Free Custom Themes and Offical Themes.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Farz_, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Farz_
    OP

Farz_ Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2016
    Make sure you have Homebrew or CFW, if you don't have these you wont be able to get free themes.
    Make sure you have something called CHMM in your SD and you are able to access it either using Homebrew/CFW.

-Go to one of the links and download a theme of your choice

https://3dsthem.es/ (Custom Themes)

-Once you've downloaded the themes, make a folder on the root of your sd card (root means in no folders, directly in your sd card.) called themes and drag the folder for the theme you downloaded and put it inside the themes folder you created.

Then go on your ds and launch CHMM whichever way you prefer either Homebrew or CFW then select your theme and then close CHMM and go on your homemenu then enjoy your themes!! :nds::nds:

From this point if you ever want another theme you dont have to make the themes folder all over again just download a theme and put your theme in your themes folder and just launch chmm and select it and put on your theme and go on the ds home menu and your theme should be there (if it is not there turn your ds off and on)

Last edited by Farz_, Feb 5, 2017
  2. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH uɐᖵ pǝɔuɐʌp∀ dɯǝʇ∀ꓭ⅁

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Please remove the link to that iso site, it's against the rules to post warez links

3. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    Well AFAIK 3dsthem.es was made from a member of this site so I'd hope everyone here knows about it. Also your not allowed linking to that iso site here because it contains wares and is against forum rules... Id reccomend having a read here https://gbatemp.net/help/terms before you do any more posting.

4. MsMidnight

MsMidnight part time fe modder

Oct 12, 2015
    kys
    you cannot link to that site @Farz_ . The official themes are copyrighted content and its piracy. plus you've linked to a site full of warez. which ie against the rules.

5. Farz_
    OP

Farz_ Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2016

Thanks guys, I have removed the offical themes link. Am I still able to keep on the 3dsthem.es link up there?

6. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    Yes of coarse you can and don't worry most of the newbies here make the mistake. I'd recommend doing a search before you post anything.

7. Farz_
    OP

Farz_ Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2016
    Hahaha Sorry about that. I rarely use gbatemp even doe I made my account before, I just decided to start using it today :rofl::rofl:

Jacklack3 and Luckkill4u like this.