Hacking format wii u

steveroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thread may be in the wrong forum. I did do a search for formatting wii uand homebrew but found nothing. Sorry in advance if I went wrong.

I bought a Wii U used and it has two nintendo ids on it with no games. I want to delete the profiles and the only way to do so is format the system (I called nintendo and they say it's the only way).

Before cleaning the wii u I'd like to know;
-can I save my game states and later reload it on to the system?
-what will happen to vwii homebrew?
-on a console with one nintendo id does the system load directly to your profile or do I still have to click on my avatar?
-is there a way the wii u can load directly to my profile and I don't have to click on my avatar at system startup?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-can I save my game states and later reload it on to the system? Yes, if you transfer them to a Wii U formatted drive first, but keep in mind these will be tied to the console (you cant use that drive with any console but yours)
-what will happen to vwii homebrew? It will get wiped. You'll have to reinstall it
-on a console with one nintendo id does the system load directly to your profile or do I still have to click on my avatar? There is an option in the Nintendo Network ID settings to make a certain NNID "default", keep in mind this will be traded with password protection, so if you don't want someone on your ID, don't select this option
-is there a way the wii u can load directly to my profile and I don't have to click on my avatar at system startup? See above

Reactions: steveroo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-