ROM Hack Fire Emblem Three Houses Save file , please :(((

rinarism

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am a bit desperate over here, I've put like 40-50 hours into the game, reached chapter 14 on the SNOW route (BE), and I've messed up badly, I wanted to get the crismon flower route but I did not want any spoilers so I missed the requirements for it.. tried to inject some save file from tinfoil(usually it just adds over your own...), well this time it overwrote my save files, and I lost all my progress... any chance anyone can help me with an save file on Black eagles, preferably before chapter 11 so I can go with the crismon flower route.. if not even later or earlier is fine... THANKS! I am really desperate over here, 40 hours of wasted time...

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a save you can use, it's literally right at the route split but it's on Maddening and I have the DLC so you probably would need the DLC as well to prevent glitches. Let me know if you want it

edit: I think you could lower the difficulty in the settings though

Last edited by cluesagi,

rinarism

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a save you can use, it's literally right at the route split but it's on Maddening and I have the DLC so you probably would need the DLC as well to prevent glitches. Let me know if you want it

Pretty please, it would be perfect. And I have all the DLCs

JuicyJohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a save file, but its 300 hours worth of gameplay. not sure if that would be too much.

*Note*

This is literally my first post.

BAsssss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Hi could you send this save file?

DrCryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Hey! Do you still have this file? I am on the same situation as the op and I am kinda desesperate , thank you so much if you do

DrCryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
After many hours of tinkering , I managed to edit my save through a save editor and I was able to repeat the previous chapter and now I am playing through crimson flower route without any problem.

I am going to leave my savefile here because searching for a solution was a nightmare and I am sure someone will be in the same situation as us

Attachments

• CrimsonFlower.zip
    167.4 KB · Views: 54

Alexander_86

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
thanks, i added my save you can start a new game+ and you can recruit the dlc enjoy

Attachments

• fire emblem three houses complete save.rar
    239.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by Alexander_86,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.