ROM Hack Fire Emblem: Sacred Contention

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the people who brought you Tactics Universe and Fire Emblem: Requiem...

"Team Justice" presents...

fesc.png

DH Ninja and I worked together on this hack. We are the main creators--however, other people in Team Justice have also contributed, such as Ace, who has done map sprites, and Nintenlord, who has helped with units.

Background-Info.png

Release Date: July 1st, 2010
usa.gif

Updates

June 26th, 2010: It's confirmed that all characters in this game have already been introduced in existing Fire Emblem games.

June 27th, 2010: New playable characters not ever playable in past official Fire Emblem games are confirmed. One such character is Gheb, from FE8.

June 27th, 2010: A video was leaked onto youtube but later removed. However, it has been spoiled that the game is undoubtedly only one chapter.

June 27th, 2010: Apparently the hack is of Fire Emblem 7. In a video of a necromancer glitch Hayden and Fado were shown.

June 27th, 2010: Another video shows Dozla fighting Eirika, although it could likely be a test video where allegiances are temporary. Some other units are shown in the background map as well. Link.

June 28th, 2010: Plot information has been revealed. The game takes place on a new continent where an FE7 vs. FE8 war takes place. The game is set for a release on Thursday, July 1st, 2010.

July 1st, 2010: The game was released late on this day. The game is complete and includes 4 alternate modes.

July 2nd, 2010: A new patch with several issues fixed was released today.

July 2nd, 2010: Even more updates to the game (nothing new, just fixes and the such). Hopefully this will be the final release.

Plot.png

This game takes place on a remote island never introduced in any Fire Emblem game. The characters of Elibe and Magvel have both gathered on this island to wage a war against each other, in order to see which of the people and games are better. The Elibian characters are specifically from Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword, and NOT Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurigi (Sealed Sword/Binding Blade).

Thus the main characters of each side rally their former allies and enemies alike to face off against the people of another continent in a Sacred Contention.

Screenshots.png

Start.png
TitleScreen.png

8.png
9.png

2.png
10.png

11.png
12.png

13.png
16.png

18.png
SC1.png

6.png
5.png

14.png
final.png

Videos.png

Trailer
Video Playlist

Links.png

FEShrine Official Thread
Blazer's Youtube Account

Downloads.png

Download - Final Version Patch

Credits.png

QUOTE said:
Executive Producer

Fire Blazer

Producer

DH_Ninja

Event Design

Fire Blazer

Map Design

Exxucus

Portraits

DH_Ninja

Map Sprites

Ace
Fire Blazer
DH_Ninja

Game Script

Fire Blazer

Animations

Fire Blazer

Music

Fire Blazer
Yuki Tsujiyoko

Support Relationships

Fire Blazer
DH_Ninja
Oblivion Knight

Betatesting

Arch
DH_Ninja
Fire Blazer

Units

Fire Blazer

Battle Palettes

Fire Blazer

Misc. Graphics

Fire Blazer
DH_Ninja

Special Thanks

Pukachi
Nintenlord
Xeld
Ace
Arch
Shadowofchaos
Zahlman
Raydonn
Other Hackers
Friends
You

I will not answer certain questions nor will I confirm certain information. So if you try and guess what the game is about (if it's a sequel or what) I simply won't respond, whether your guess is right or wrong.

I'm now open to questions and the such, although I may not be able to answer EVERYTHING, I should be able to answer most questions.

The game is now out, so you can ask anything you want to. However please refrain from making serious suggestions on things to add to the game. The game is complete and nothing will be added--only fixes will be made, if necessary. Thanks for your understanding, and enjoy the game!
happy.gif

P.S. I'm not so keen on bugs so unless it's game-breaking (which shouldn't happen...) and you have a savestate, you're free to not tell me, i.e. I most likely won't fix it. Sorry but, hackers get tired of fixing bugs all the time, and I've done so much of it that I'm sick and just want to be done with this hack.
ohnoes.png

Reactions: Fates-Blade-900

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that's kind of rare nowadays, huh?

That's why I waited until the hack had a ton of progress before I made a topic. And I waited until it was done to post it around the interwebz...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup