Finally fixed my sc battle.net problem

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by da_head, Nov 25, 2008.

1. da_head
    OP

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    i haven't been able to play sc on battle net for months because i lagged due to issues with my modem. however, a few weeks ago, it randomly fixed itself, and i could go on. however, about a week later, i just started lagging again.

yesterday, my internet was disgustingly slow, so i tried to isolate the problem. i plug my laptop directly into the modem, and it was perfect. so i reset the router, and no good. then, just for the hell of it, i changed the usual dynamic ip address setting (the one i was usin for months, and the one my isp told me to put) to pppoe, and internet was perfect. just for shits, i went on battle net, and it works perfect now. my modem issue was solved by my router? o.O

anywayz, i then realized when a few weeks ago, when my internet fixed itself, it switched itself to pppoe but after a week that didn't work, so i had to put it back to dynamic. man this is so fucked up, and that sounded pretty confusing.

anywayz, to the point. i'm sick of this bullshit >.> is my internet changing types by itself or something?

i guess this would just classify as a rant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice