Finally Doing it

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved Mario Odyssey and dashing like Sonic. Here's hoping there's a Mario Odyssey 2 for the Switch successor. :)

Buying a Switch, even an OLED Switch now for $350 when the next one will probably cost the same or a bit more just isn't very logical. It better be backwards compatible with NS games rather than Sony it up.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved Mario Odyssey and dashing like Sonic. Here's hoping there's a Mario Odyssey 2 for the Switch successor. :)

Buying a Switch, even an OLED Switch now for $350 when the next one will probably cost the same or a bit more just isn't very logical. It better be backwards compatible with NS games rather than Sony it up.
Mario Odyssey is one of the best games I've ever played. I don't know how I got all those power moons with no help, but I think that made me a better player. since then, I haven't played any games with a guide, until I've beaten the game. looks like I missed at least one trophy in berseria. I was going to get to level 200 on new game+, because I thought I could get everything on one playthrough. I got up to level 160 pretty quickly, so I then bought the leveling dlc which equals 40 levels. the three times more xp in the grade shop was just too expensive.

I did sell my white, oled switch and splatoon switch for $300 apiece. I did buy the pokemon, oled switch as well. I like the look of it a lot. I don't know when the next generation begins with Nintendo, but considering the inflation world-wide, I don't think it would be very prudent to release it right now, so it may be another year or two. I do wish generations lasted longer though. I bought a ps5, mostly to play ps4 games as I'm not updating my 5.05, limited edition system. this way I can test things for people without deciding if I should update or not. anyway, since most games come out for both ps4 and ps5, I think they jumped the gun delving into a new generation, when it wasn't the right time imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1