Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

rcs0926

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: which is a better game between FFT0 and Grand Knights History? I have both on my PSP. Now I just need to figure which one I should play first. Thanks.

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering if you can get the weapons and other things with out being able to go on square Enix member site like going on SPP Shop Item Selection (these only make available these items in your SPP shop) Floral Cards, Angel's Flute, Blessed Bow, Arquebus, Giant Mallet, Tinkerbell, Legging Rave, Gold Finger, Highwind, Bushido Blade, Save the Queen, Peacemaker, Durandal, Zorlin

p.s sorry I kinda copy and paste this lol but you can get like tickets on the site

Shape and Equipment: 20 tickets: Genji Helm
15 tickets: Cards of Last Prayer, Flute of Gods, Yoichi's Bow, Type 0 Mage Gun, Thor Hammer, Tescalipoca, Brunhilde, Demon Fists, Longinus, Genji Blade, Astral Sword, Quicksilver, Excalibur, Orichalcum, Power Spot
10 tickets: Genji Armor, Adamant Shell, O-Parts, Royal Crown, Growth Egg, Crystal Bracelet, Kaiser Knuckles, Guardian of the Land, Mirage Sword, Kain's Lance, Valkyrie, Dread Sword, Assassin Dagger, Wild Card, Lamia's Flute, Artemis Bow, Marvelous Cheer, Seraphim Mace, Nirvana, Master Whip, Crystal Mail, Onion Armor
8 tickets: Armor Gappa
5 tickets: Angel's Earring, Mythril Armor, Rulebook of the Gods, Mystic Flute, All-Creation, Mage's Rucksack, Moogle Doll, Witch's Perfume, Maiden's Leggings, Initiation to Enlightenment, Meteor Buckle, Hagakure, Janus Glasses, Order Suit, Mentor's Robe, Engage Ring, Floral Cards, Angel's Flute, Blessed Bow, Arquebus, Giant Mallet, Tinkerbell, Legging Rave, Gold Finger, Highwind, Bushido Blade, Save the Queen, Peacemaker, Durandal, Zorlin Shape
3 tickets: Heat Mask, Storm Mask, Rain Mask, Mist Mask, Blizzard Mask, Snow Goggles, Desert Mask, Luminous Robe
Items:
3 tickets: Elixir x3, Knight Chocobo M x9, Knight Chocobo F x9, Kamikaze Chocobo M x15, Kamikaze Chocobo F x15, Supersonic Chocobo M x15, Supersonic Chocobo F x15
2 tickets: Lantern of Life, Master Chocobo M x3, Master Chocobo F x3, Phoenix Feather x3, HP Growth Medicine x3, MP Growth Medicine x3, Attack Growth Medicine x3, Defence Growth Medicine x3, Fire Growth Medicine x3, Ice Growth Medicine x3, Lightning Growth Medicine x3, Defence Magic Growth Medicine x3
1 ticket: X-Potion x6, Super Ether x3, Phoenix Down x3, Dash Chocobo M x15, Dash Chocobo F x15, Repel Chocobo M x15, Repel Chocobo F x15, Curiel Greens x15, Mimett Greens x15, Reagan Greens x15, Sylkis Greens x15, Gizzar Greens x15, Cinnabar Phantoma x40, Zenith Phantoma x40, Golden Phantoma x40, Kikujin Phantoma x40, Purple Phantoma x40, Mauve Phantoma x40, Peony Phantoma x40, Azure Phantoma x40, Blue-Purple Phantoma x40, Rouge Phantoma x40, Cobalt Phantoma x40, Umber Phantoma x40, Sage Phantoma x40, Pure White Phantoma x6
I wonder about the same thing.

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I tried level grinding to beat the Togoreth Fortress mission, so I ended up between levels 15 and 20 for all my characters. I made it through most of the mission ok, but then it came time to fight Qator, and he killed my three highest-leveled members almost effortlessly. I would wonder if this was supposed to be unwinnable, but the last time I fought him, I got a Game Over when my team died.

EDIT: Still haven't figured out how to work the Pheonix Down. It says "revives a single party member", but using it when there's a downed character in my party highlights all 3 party slots, whether there's a person in them or not, and I get a buzz sound when attempting to use it.

jakrodriguez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I tried level grinding to beat the Togoreth Fortress mission, so I ended up between levels 15 and 20 for all my characters. I made it through most of the mission ok, but then it came time to fight Qator, and he killed my three highest-leveled members almost effortlessly. I would wonder if this was supposed to be unwinnable, but the last time I fought him, I got a Game Over when my team died.

EDIT: Still haven't figured out how to work the Pheonix Down. It says "revives a single party member", but using it when there's a downed character in my party highlights all 3 party slots, whether there's a person in them or not, and I get a buzz sound when attempting to use it.

It is possible I've done it with lvl 12-15 characters just keep dodging his attacks (getting the infinite dodge upgrade helps) and eventually he'll just power down and go on the ground.
This when you just attack him full force, he will get back up. If all is done right you will only need to repeat this process 3-4 times.

Reactions: GrimReaperX

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i too got stuck on the togoreth mission for a little while, since i wasted like 8 characters on the golem (who doesnt even give you any exp).
the boss fight is rather easy as long as you have one of the gun users still alive. use them and pretty much just dash away from attacks until you get a sense for the kill sight thing. whenever you hit him once, he drops to the ground, where the kill sight will keep appearing several times, so just keep on firing. you only need to do that about 3 times at level 14.
it helps if your two teammates are cure users. also it helps if you have potions on you, you use them with select.

LegendOfAB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't gotten a chance to really get into the game yet. Does anyone know how the co-op works? Like, is there special co-op only missions, or can you and 2 friends play through the story mode together?

GrimReaperX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ok about the Pheonix down it is not working I have tryed it too but since it didnt work I just lvl up more and with qator you have to run and like when it kinda stops working for him thats when you hit his ass that worked for me lol

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any suggestion about the XMB speed and Game speed? I tried Default and when im in Corsi Cave to fight the blaster(Boss)
My psp kinda like stop for about 2 second and move an inch then stop again :|

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Any suggestion about the XMB speed and Game speed? I tried Default and when im in Corsi Cave to fight the blaster(Boss)
My psp kinda like stop for about 2 second and move an inch then stop again :|
Did you make the mistake of turning the game into a CSO? Because compression tends to cause major slowdown on a lot of games.

Reactions: wownmnpare

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's ISO dude! :)
Probably something related about the formatting of your MS. I keep telling some friends who complain about slowdowns that they should format their MS properly (cluster size wise), but they don't listen to me... (lazy dogs) -.-"

This game loads so fast I can barely read the text between the loadings.

Btw, could someone answer my question about this game? I guess I should have posted here but... I ended up creating a thread.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/missable-content-in-final-fantasy-type-0.367316/

Reactions: wownmnpare

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Phoenix downs work...but you will need to make sure you select it fast enough before the body disappears. I hardly manage to use phoenix down since the situation when any character down too fast = unable to select phoenix down fast. Still, i never try setting it on quickslot to see if it works.

Miss-able scenes are the only one i can think of. Towards the end of the game, the recruitables each has their own cutscene if they have not been recruited except Naghi if i remember. Another one if you aiming for full set of Emina's...the vanish/vanishra/vanishga thingy...if you wanna make a complete collection, take note before you upgrade it.

jeansama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

He did same to me and YES, you can win.. just evade and evade until he stops moving, hit when he got the yellow mark.

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably something related about the formatting of your MS. I keep telling some friends who complain about slowdowns that they should format their MS properly (cluster size wise), but they don't listen to me... (lazy dogs) -.-"

This game loads so fast I can barely read the text between the loadings.

Btw, could someone answer my question about this game? I guess I should have posted here but... I ended up creating a thread.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/missable-content-in-final-fantasy-type-0.367316/

Thank you dude! I tried 333/166 in CPU speed and Game speed...and its not laggy anymore hehehe! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT