ROM Hack FE: IF Japanese SE Problem

OldGlass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soo, after a while, I've gotten a bit bored of my American special edition of FE: Fates since I've played all 3 routes, I decided to play the Japanese version. I planned on playing all 3 routes, but there's one problem. There's an update nag every time I launch the Japanese version... and to update, I would need a Japanese 3DS, but I don't. I have an American 3DS...
I also don't have any access to the Japanese version of Revelation even though this is the special edition...
How do I get rid of that update nag and get Revelation?

I've also tried updating via pressing "y" and it still doesn't work

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe the Japanese version came with a download code for Revelation, since it wasn't released with the special edition. I think the Special Edition buyers just got it a month earlier. You'd have to go down the route of CFW and getting the update and DLC using CIA installers. I don't think there's a way for you to access the Japanese eShop without a Japanese system right now.

OldGlass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the Japanese version came with a download code for Revelation, since it wasn't released with the special edition. I think the Special Edition buyers just got it a month earlier. You'd have to go down the route of CFW and getting the update and DLC using CIA installers. I don't think there's a way for you to access the Japanese eShop without a Japanese system right now.

I can only find either the special edition+English patch, or Japanese only. I don't think I've ever been through a site with the Japanese version of the game that has the update cia and Revelation cia.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can only find either the special edition+English patch, or Japanese only. I don't think I've ever been through a site with the Japanese version of the game that has the update cia and Revelation cia.
I would assume they're floating around that ISO site somewhere. It might take a bit of digging though, since the English translation is much more popular.

Reactions: OldGlass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can