Fair pricing for a Vita?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by jmhannz, Jun 8, 2017.

1. jmhannz
    OP

jmhannz GBAtemp Fan

Apr 4, 2017
    United States
    So I've been hearing that Vita is pretty much a dead console compared to Nintendos stuff blah blah blah

What's honestly a FAIR price for a Vita on 3.6 Slim?

I have a N3DS I'm going to be selling as I have a 3DS XL as my daily anyway, and looking to pick up hopefully a white Vita. But since you can't get in stores anymore, whats the real value, and recommended memory card size

2. YugiSenpai

YugiSenpai GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2017
    Canada
    100-250 depending on the condition and the stuff it comes with. If you are going to download alot of games then go for +32GB, 16GB will also work if you just need like 6-7 decently sized games, but if the games size is small than you easily have +10.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You should sell the 3DS XL instead, the N3DS will run more games and last longer because of the better specs.

3. jmhannz
    OP

jmhannz GBAtemp Fan

Apr 4, 2017
    United States
    Sorry it is a new 3ds xl fire emblem dual IPS haha it's not going anywhere ever. I sold the new 3ds for 170. I found a vita slim cib with 8gb card borderlands 2 edition used only a few times in mint condition on 3.52 for 120 picked up. Supposedly flawless. I think that's a good deal.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Now time to read up all the hacks so I can play when I get it :)

4. YugiSenpai

YugiSenpai GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2017
    Canada
    Nice! you might want to upgrade that memory card though.