EZF Advance Realtime software

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by MARKEY75, Jan 7, 2015.

1. MARKEY75
    OP

MARKEY75 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2015
    HI,

I recently aquired one of these EZF Advance Realtime 256M cards with its usb cable and cannot seem to source the writer/driver software anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can download the software or can anyone who has the disk send me the files?

thanks..

Mark

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
  3. MARKEY75
    OP

MARKEY75 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2015
    Hi,

Thanks, thought that was it, however I must have either a dodgy card or cable as client just says "Waiting for GBA Connection".

Thanks anyway

EDIT...

Just seen a post saying you have to hold Select + Start on booting the cart, it works 100% now, thanks again for the link.

4. Nerathor

Nerathor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Italy
    I have the same ezf advance card..
    there were a .ds file to flash the .gba rom directly from ds 1-slot with a slot-1 flash card ( like dstwo )..
    but I can't find it anymore, even searching on internet..
    Someone have this .ds file? or can find on internet?

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Glad you got it working, MARKEY75. I would have missed the edit had it not been for the next post.

I never heard of that before. The only thing close to it, other than the 3 in 1 and m3 expansion packs which were obviously designed to be used as such, is the fas1 software for the FlashAdvance 256 range. http://code.google.com/p/fas1/ has it if you want to give it a go but I do not hold out much hope.

6. Nerathor

Nerathor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Italy
    yes is this the file, but doesn't work on EZF advance..
    so there is a new question, but i think is better open new topic

7. duo_r

duo_r Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2016
    United States