Extremely late intro...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brian117, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Brian117
    OP

Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland, OH
    Wow...

I remember when I first joined, I didn't even WANT to make an intro. To lazy,

Now here I am, having 700+ posts, being a legit member for a long time,

And now finally decides to make one. I guess you could say I stopped being lazy.

But, on with teh intro?

As most of you know, I'm Brian117, I'm also sure you've seen my posts, my "gay" sig, (quote-unquote from some members), and seen me being flamed on.

But that really doesn't affect me in any way what-so-ever. I like this site, and I'm keeping my place. This site actually makes me feel wanted.

Anyways, I'm glad to be apart of this site.

NAO ONTO TEH Q&A,
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    ___

Q: My interests?

A: Well, I didn't join here for nothing, haha. I'm into videogames, of course, hacking, illegal things, and music. But seriously, if you want more information, just ask.
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    ____

Q: Are you Gay? Cause I've been seeing immature noobs saying you are.

A: No I'm not Gay. For those STILL wondering. And if you still think I still am, then *points to my avatar*.

____

Q: Anything else?

A: Not really...I really don't know what to say for these intros. But like I said, just ask anything you want.

2. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    That was a boring intro. Anyway, congratulations with your birthday [​IMG]

3. Brian117
    OP

Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland, OH
    Like I said, I'm no good at them o.o

Also, thanks ^^. Didn't think people would wish me a happy birthday since I'm the most hated.

4. ShiningSaber

ShiningSaber Tiger

Aug 3, 2008
    United States
    Clemson, South Carolina
    Happy 17th birthday. And I don't think your sig is really gay, since there's really nothing to be gay about it... it's just 2 sentences...

5. Brian117
    OP

Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland, OH
    Meh, I ended up changing it, as a lot of people have been rube to me about it. I might just take it down completely since, 1. The EDGE Gold contest is over, and 2. The 2nd part really makes no sense.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday though [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice