Hacking Exception (DSI) Occurred

duelle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing Brawl+ for the first time today and got an Exception (DSI) message. This also happened when trying to initially mod the Wii (installing cIOS) even though the same installer worked just fine on a friend's Wii. I eventually got everything working with the SimpleMod and so far everything has been working just fine. I've seen a lot of threads on this error but no real solutions or even suggestions and it seems to crop up a lot. Could it be a messed up cIOS? What does Gecko use? I'm using a legitimate copy of Brawl if that matters at all.

The Pink Gato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
duelle said:
I tried playing Brawl+ for the first time today and got an Exception (DSI) message. This also happened when trying to initially mod the Wii (installing cIOS) even though the same installer worked just fine on a friend's Wii. I eventually got everything working with the SimpleMod and so far everything has been working just fine. I've seen a lot of threads on this error but no real solutions or even suggestions and it seems to crop up a lot. Could it be a messed up cIOS? What does Gecko use? I'm using a legitimate copy of Brawl if that matters at all.

These DSI Exception's can happen from any reason.
You need to add more info.

What System Menu are you using?
Are you using a loader or from the disk channel?
Is your copy of Brawl a backup?
Where is the guide you used?
Have you installed anything lately? If yes, what did you install?

~modmystuff~

duelle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What System Menu are you using?
4.2U

Are you using a loader or from the disk channel?
Via HBC

Is your copy of Brawl a backup?
No

Where is the guide you used?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

Have you installed anything lately? If yes, what did you install?
The whole mod was recent (yesterday) and this was the first time I ever used Gecko.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1