Everybody Votes Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by CheatingSoi, Mar 30, 2009.

Mar 30, 2009

Everybody Votes Channel by CheatingSoi at 10:17 PM (919 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    [​IMG]

WTF was up with this Poll in the Everybody Votes Channel? Why would more people want to be stuck alone, on an island when you could just be stuck in a crowded elevator for a few hours. [​IMG]

2. Jackreyes

Jackreyes Newbie

Nobody says you're stuck in the place for any set period of time... presumably the same length of time for it to be a fair question though.
    And also.. ever heard of claustrophobia?

3. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    Yeah, I'm claustrophobic but I'd still rather be stuck in an elevator. And if you were to be "stuck" on an island. That sounds to me like there's no way off. Unless of cource you die in the elevator then idk. lol. I guess they need to be more descriptive.

4. GameSoul

Member GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

United States
    That question is too broad. Would you rather be alone on an island with no food, shelter or clothing, or in a crowded elevator with the chances of the elevator giving up to the weight limit? I've never been claustrophobic or monophobic (being alone) so I can't really answer to that question.

5. Cuber

Member Cuber GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Interesting.. This one made me sad
    [​IMG]
    Sorry about the poor quality.. I had to use splitcam to capture as DScaler keeps BSODing me.. :/

And I love the sudden drop for Japan in this one.
    [​IMG]