OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The Series X has been launched for a bit now, and while there's a lack of games at the moment it certainly won't stay that way. With that said, it's time to start our running list of essential games for the Series X! As always, you can vote for your favorite Series X game or games by simply naming them in the comments. Each vote adds a point to the games tally. Please only vote for games that have a version optimized for the Xbox Series X, as opposed to Xbox One, Xbox 360, or original Xbox games that are available through backwards compatibility. Each game voted for will be sorted into one of the four categories; Essentials, Recommended, Noteworthy, and Other!

Essentials (15+)

Recommended (9-14)

Noteworthy (4-8)

Yiffna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I have a few 360 games which I want to add. Since having the Series X I’ve finished them all and they’ve been amazing.

-Red Dead Redemption
-GTA IV
-Orange Box (Half-life 2)

Raku3702

Trophies
Website
www.kamowin.com
XP
Country
Spain
The Series X has been launched for a bit now, and while there's a lack of games at the moment it certainly won't stay that way. With that said, it's time to start our running list of essential games for the Series X! As always, you can vote for your favorite Series X game or games by simply naming them in the comments. Each vote adds a point to the games tally. Please only vote for games that have a version optimized for the Xbox Series X, as opposed to Xbox One, Xbox 360, or original Xbox games that are available through backwards compatibility. Each game voted for will be sorted into one of the four categories; Essentials, Recommended, Noteworthy, and Other!

Essentials (15+)

Recommended (9-14)

Noteworthy (4-8)
I would like Microsoft to add csgo from xbox 360 because its really cool and you can only get it with a PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over